th_LMAO.gif
drinkup.gif
Oh no---you've cracked open the Merlot---I can tell cause you're rhyming
th_roll1.gif
lmao.gif
I need some
drinkup.gif

starletta8

You know, I'd say that you're all really bad enablers but I've done a great job enabling myself all by myself....

That said, I wasn't even thinking about the quad until the last couple of weeks and have spent the last 2 days checking: 2x Lord& Taylor, 2x Nordstrom, 2x Bloomingdales, 2x Macys, 1x NM, 1x Saks for it!

elegant-one

They must be holding back the quad because there is a problem or they want some amazing release with it
ohboy.gif
So weird! Well, the whole holiday release has been strange.

Psych1

They must be holding back the quad because there is a problem or they want some amazing release with it :eek:hboy: So weird! Well, the whole holiday release has been strange.
It really has been. I hate when they hold back items from a collection, it's truly bizarre and annoying lol

laurennnxox

My local dillards counter just got in the interim RA collection. I couldn't resist the instant gratification and bought Troublante n/p in store. I got to swatch everything else, and decided I liked RA 164 Inspiree better than the RAV 53 Mysterieuse. However, I feel like Inspiree is pretty similar to TF So Vain, without the shimmer.

I plan on ordering Inspiree online and using my notes and ebates! along with picking up some of the vamp attitude collection when it finally all goes up on nordies. I'm still waiting for the rouge noir RA.

When I went home I immediately did my nails with Troublante and I loooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!

starletta8

My local dillards counter just got in the interim RA collection. I couldn't resist the instant gratification and bought Troublante n/p in store. I got to swatch everything else, and decided I liked RA 164 Inspiree better than the RAV 53 Mysterieuse. However, I feel like Inspiree is pretty similar to TF So Vain, without the shimmer.

I plan on ordering Inspiree online and using my notes and ebates! along with picking up some of the vamp attitude collection when it finally all goes up on nordies. I'm still waiting for the rouge noir RA.

When I went home I immediately did my nails with Troublante and I loooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!

Glad you're loving Troublante. I'm not sure what it is, it doesn't flatter my hands that much! I wore it for a day and replaced with CL Farida.

Icecaramellatte

Chanel Day!!! I'm so annoyed---yesterday we had our lawn crew doing plantings for next spring and today it's the driveway crew that was supposed to come yesterday too---way to many interruptions here!!! I took two quickie pics and not so generous swatches but I did my best under these crazy circumstances here today. Anyway---squeals for Chanel Day. Had forgotten that I ordered a couple of the things:

Rouge Noir, Intense Eye Pencil
OR Safran, Eye Definer
Aqua Crayon Lip Colour stick, Cinnamon
IDO, Rouge Noir
Le Volume De Chanel Mascara, Rouge Noir
Glossimer, Étincelle
Gold Sparkle Nail Coat, Lamé Rouge Noir
Le Vernis, Rose Fusion

Top to bottom: IDO, Rouge Noir, Glossimer, Étincelle, Aqua Crayon Lip Colour stick, Cinnamon, OR Safran, Eye Definer and Rouge Noir, Intense Eye Pencil
I can't make out the Cinnamon Stick. I really like the name. It sounds like something I would like.

Medgal07

Nice score Lauren. So it sound like Inspiree pulls a tad pink on you.

Medgal07

I can't make out the Cinnamon Stick. I really like the name. It sounds like something I would like.
????? In the pic it's to the left of Or Safran and on the swatch it's also to the left of Safran---it looks redder in the pic than it does IRL. I like the name too.

Latest posts