Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
Awww, they look like they're friends
girlhaha.gif
This cracked me up!!! ​They do seem close don't they??

LiliV

I got a shipping email from Nordstrom and got so excited that it was the quad but it's just the samples Thanks, Nordstrom lol

Medgal07

On a side note the Nordstrom app was telling me an error occurred when I tried to order so I hit the button like 6x then got an email saying it went through and with a time stamp from my first attempt. I really hope it doesn't charge me 6x! Lol I'll have to call them
happybirthday.gif
I hope you have a blast in PSs!!!!!!

Medgal07

Would it work better if you put it over a darker color, suck as Rouge Noir or the other one recently released. Yes, can't remember name. Sangria or something....or close to it.
Yes. That's the other one that I purchased Singuliere 673

ashievic

I have the blush, both eyeliners, both glosses, both mascaras, D'ombre, 3 nail polishes coming in the morning. As soon as the quad gets to the store I will get that too. And the Rouge Noir lipstick. Since the one I already own to me is a matte. The one in this collection is suppose to be something else. Between TF Noir collection, $$$ compact, and now this, expensive week. And the CT quad and new Violet fat pencil.

I also ordered my brother's Christmas present from Williams and Sonoma today since it was 50% off and free shipping. He asked for blow your socks off crock pot like our Mama has from All Clad.

ashievic

Would it work better if you put it over a darker color, suck as Rouge Noir or the other one recently released. Yes, can't remember name. Sangria or something....or close to it.
Yes. That's the other one that I purchased Singuliere 673
I have that one coming too.

Medgal07

On recycling, just toss the boxes in a closet, until the morning of the recycle person comes. Wait for Daddy to go to work, and go stuff the container!!!! Not that I ever do that, cough, cough.
girlhaha.gif
I flatten mine---they'r ego much less noticeable.

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie

Ok ladies, my Chanel hauling has begun: vert obscur, RN RA, RN kohl, RN IdO, Troublante, and whenever the quad graces us with its presence, that.

I may still get RAV la Mysterieuse, Ardent stylo, alezane, and new foundation brush. I would have bought RN vernis, but I don't want vamp at this point. And I waffled on the JC, but I'm firmly skipping.

Phew!

TF duo also joined the party!
​Looks like you've hauled from a prior Chanel collection too. Great picks. I hope you love everything.