Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

sungelly87

Loving the d'Ombre and the JC. Will think about the quad and rose cushion nail polish and perhaps the top coat.

Medgal07

Remember, this is on super Pink Casper skin, as in NW10, or Dior 001. Gosh, guess my Mom has figured this out!!!!!
Huge thanks to you and Mom, Ash. I have the NP---don't know how I missed out on the lippie
shrugs.gif

ashievic

It was a LE about 2-3 years ago. My mom found it at our local Macy's by accident. As in it was one that didn't get sold in the mad rush of when it first came out. I also find it confusing that "Vamp" and "Rouge Noir" nail polish both have the #18 listed on the bottle. Not sure if it the same color, but I have both!!!!!

patentg33k

Subscribing. I love me some Rouge Noir. Good for Chanel for expanding their rouge noir heritage into a collection. An underutilized asset, imo.

That quad is breathtaking.

starletta8

Hmmm.... I think I need to play with darker lip colors to see if I'd wear Rouge Noir lipstick. I've got the nail polish, and will be picking up all of the new nail shades. I'm also interested in the JC and possibly the eyeliner.

elegant-one

Hmmm.... I think I need to play with darker lip colors to see if I'd wear Rouge Noir lipstick. I've got the nail polish, and will be picking up all of the new nail shades. I'm also interested in the JC and possibly the eyeliner.
As far as dark lippies go, I don't wear them too often but Rouge Noir is very very wearable. There is just something different about it that only Chanel can do ;)

elegant-one

So my pics & swatches of Rouge Noir ls is in the Chanel Fall 2015. I was like where did I post them as they're not here
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts