Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

katred

Specktra Bestie
Both of these are just...
thud.gif
I'll bet Troublante would look good layered over Singulière.

liguriansea

I need it too (left one). There are also some swatches of it on IG, but I'm still confused if it even is from this collection?
Naynadine, I believe those swatches (by Inna on IG) you refer to are for Troublante 675. :) She actually just posted two more swatches, which I have linked in my previous comment.

Inna says that this Troublante is definitely not a color dupe of the older Troublant 42, which does not have an "e" at the end. While both are duochrome, the combination of colors differ; Troublante 675 is red/copper while Troublant 42 is purple/red.

LiliV

Rose Fusion and Troublante I like this collection so far, definitely my type of shades. The quad reminds me of Topkapi

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Naynadine, I believe those swatches (by Inna on IG) you refer to are for Troublante 675. :) She actually just posted two more swatches, which I have linked in my previous comment.

Inna says that this Troublante is definitely not a color dupe of the older Troublant 42, which does not have an "e" at the end. While both are duochrome, the combination of colors differ; Troublante 675 is red/copper while Troublant 42 is purple/red.
Thank you! Yes, those are the swatches I was referring to.
I don't even know the original Troublant, but this looks beautiful. This is definitely on my wish list.

elegant-one

We're happy that you're here!
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
th_thstars.gif

Latest posts