Chanel Spring 2011

Almus

I checked the swatches on The Beauty Look Nook and I have to admit that Joyeuse is very beautiful although I don't know if that could work for me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it so much Bonitinha!
On the other hand, I have a loooong list of Dior Addict l/s (does anyone know which name #322 has? Spanish website is not giving a clue
001_unsure.gif
) so I'll be getting back to the Dior counter soon and I'll report back. I hope Chanel is not taking too much more in releasing the RC Shines, or my budget will go to Dior's hands
girlhaha.gif
(I laugh cause that won't never happen, lol).

Bonitinha

I'm so glad I joined the Joyeuse club
cheerleader.gif
-- although it won't arrive for another 10 days or so. When I saw how much it cost with shipping, I was a little hesitant, but then I saw I had a little bit of a credit on my Ebay account -- so that made it more reasonable
heart.gif

Almus -- is 322 Delicate Pink?? http://www.izzysbeautyshoppe.com/dior_high_shine_lipstick_322.html
or Beige Perfection is also labeled as 322 http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/dior-addict-lipstick/3170115?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=0
I know what you mean, waiting for the Chanel summer collection is killing me and I am having ADD about it. In the meantime, I'm going a little nuts with other brands!!

User38

oh, my date turned out to be 3 years younger than me and I look about 10 younger than he is.. roflmao. I like older men.. men ripen nicely with age and become mellower and easier to handle.. lmao
lmao.gif

I should change my name to HerBlackness
cheerleader.gif

Bonitinha

Yay! I know you'll love it. There are some on ebay really cheap right now
icon_eek.gif
cheap
girlhaha.gif

-K- -- it won't let me respond outside of this box -- whatevs
Yeah, I'm a little afraid of what will become of me now that I have spent that much on a lipstick!
oh.gif
But I will have fun strutting around in that perfect pink lippie!

elegant-one

Ok..look ^^^I quoted you & your post words completely disappeared
icon_eek.gif

I hate when it won't let you out of the box
sigh.gif

Well, Joyeuse is a one time only splurge I guess, so it will be your very special ls. Watch, you won't want to use that much of it.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could have just purchased the Asia collection from Chanel.com???/

Shypo

You guys are making me laugh out loud - HG, you are too funny! You made me think of NCIS (does anyone else watch that? Mark Harmon ...*swoon*.....) - Abby has that farting hippo that I think is hysterical. Apparently they dub the sound in - the hippo doesn't make the noise on its own. Bummer. I wanted one with sound!
girlhaha.gif

I guess we all have our mishaps - makes for good stories.

Michelle, congrats on you Joyeuse - as Elegant (ahem, GE) said, you'll love it!

Well, have to go get ready to go to work tomorrow - clothes to steam, makeup to get organized.......

elegant-one

You guys are making me laugh out loud - HG, you are too funny! You made me think of NCIS (does anyone else watch that? Mark Harmon ...*swoon*.....) - Abby has that farting hippo that I think is hysterical. Apparently they dub the sound in - the hippo doesn't make the noise on its own. Bummer. I wanted one with sound!
girlhaha.gif

I guess we all have our mishaps - makes for good stories.

Michelle, congrats on you Joyeuse - as Elegant (ahem, GE) said, you'll love it!

Well, have to go get ready to go to work tomorrow - clothes to steam, makeup to get organized.......
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Hope you have a great work week!

Shypo

I'm only working 2 days this week - yippee!! Looking forward to some time to catch up on reading, do a little shopping, etc. I'm getting the spring bug!

Michelle, I forgot which thread it was, but yes, CC Blush is a beautiful lip color - I swatched it today - it was a toss-up for me between that, Blondie Pink and Raspberry, which I also really liked. I'll see if the other CCO has them on Tuesday - one of them may come home with me!
girlhaha.gif
I know you're shocked!
icon_eek.gif

And Elegant....nice haul girlfriend! You did good! Seriously, though, I hope your dad gets to feeling better soon - it's so stressful. Just try to take some time to relax, have a glass of wine.....it's so thoughtful of your hubby to pamper you. Hang in there - we're all thinking of you!
th_cheerup.gif

And I hate shopping in Sephora too - I usually order online cuz I hate that store. Too packed, music is weird and too loud, and the fragrance mashup gets to my sinuses. UGH. I only go in there when left with no other option (like to check out MUFE colors).

Bonitinha

Michelle, I forgot which thread it was, but yes, CC Blush is a beautiful lip color - I swatched it today - it was a toss-up for me between that, Blondie Pink and Raspberry, which I also really liked. I'll see if the other CCO has them on Tuesday - one of them may come home with me!
girlhaha.gif
I know you're shocked!
icon_eek.gif
Yes, shocked!
amuse.gif
Looks like I really need to hit up my BB counter! I wish I had a CCO nearby -- do they have good discounts??

karester

I too wish that they'd put those Asia exclusive collections online.

Sephora...I used to like going there, but haven't been there in forever. I never thought I was claustrophobic but I hate going when it's really crowded. Maybe it's the invasion of one's personal space.

elegant-one

I'm only working 2 days this week - yippee!! Looking forward to some time to catch up on reading, do a little shopping, etc. I'm getting the spring bug!

girlhaha.gif
I know you're shocked!
icon_eek.gif

And Elegant....nice haul girlfriend! You did good! Seriously, though, I hope your dad gets to feeling better soon - it's so stressful. Just try to take some time to relax, have a glass of wine.....it's so thoughtful of your hubby to pamper you. Hang in there - we're all thinking of you!
th_cheerup.gif

And I hate shopping in Sephora too - I usually order online cuz I hate that store. Too packed, music is weird and too loud, and the fragrance mashup gets to my sinuses. UGH. I only go in there when left with no other option (like to check out MUFE colors).
Yay for days off.

Yeah, retail therapy for me, for sure
girlhaha.gif
That's why I miss a lot on here in the evening. Hubs pours my wine about 8 - 8:30, & then I start to turn into a Zombie
amuse.gif
I missed HG's pic last
night
censored.gif

I got that other Mally's Look kit today (small cheap one) Oh my do I ever love this one. It's one of her prettiest sets imo. Love, the es, the blush is an adorable pink on & the lipgloss is an amazingly gorgeous pink on. - makes my lips look like I had em pumped up
lol.gif
fab!

Thanks for your kind thoughts & words, they really help me! hugs. Its doesn't look good, but he's hanging in there.

Enjoy your time off - the weather is gorgeous today!

User38

I hate Sephora with a passion.. first thing, I wear my glasses and some of the youngins actually think they know more about my needs than I do.. now, I was born at night, but not last night.. and I do know some things about mu
2cents.gif

men in Sephora should be banned unless they are mu artists or gay men who like mu.. serious as a heart attack now. There should be a men's waiting to pay section. period end of story. .. they lurk around and give half assed opinions on their gf's mu.. lol... I make the exception for katred and Elegant's so's who are totally into mu and don't care about the money their beloved spends. My Jeff waited by the cash register with his CC in hand.. never asked a question which he knew I would not answer anyway.. ha.

rant over.

oh.. I forgot who I was responding to.. lololl

oh, C!.. congrats, how did you swing that?

I have meetings outside office all week.. argh. means I can't wear my pjs to work..

elegant-one

I hate Sephora with a passion.. first thing, I wear my glasses and some of the youngins actually think they know more about my needs than I do.. now, I was born at night, but not last night.. and I do know some things about mu
2cents.gif

men in Sephora should be banned unless they are mu artists or gay men who like mu.. serious as a heart attack now. There should be a men's waiting to pay section. period end of story. .. they lurk around and give half assed opinions on their gf's mu.. lol... I make the exception for katred and Elegant's so's who are totally into mu and don't care about the money their beloved spends. My Jeff waited by the cash register with his CC in hand.. never asked a question which he knew I would not answer anyway.. ha.

rant over.

oh.. I forgot who I was responding to.. lololl

oh, C!.. congrats, how did you swing that?

I have meetings outside office all week.. argh. means I can't wear my pjs to work..

rofl.gif
....and yep, amen to that. I was doing an I hate Sephora rant

No, no, no....my hubs is NOT allowed to go into Sephora with me (he doesn't really want to anyways). That would drive me nuts. He sits in the ManChair...somewhere, or anywhere.

The men that were in there drove me crazy. First of all, its not big enough in Sephora for men to stand all "sprawled" out physically like they were in their mancave!!!
nonono.gif
ugh uh, can you move buddy so I can look at the makeup
poke.gif

girlhaha.gif

User38

lmao.gif

Jeff always waited for me.. but sometimes took off and said.. brb and came back with some sweets for me to keep up my energy and keep pestering people.. lol.

elegant-one

^
lol.gif

mine wanders off to get me my Vanilla Latte...sometimes its awhile too. Or, there is this really high end watch & jewelery store where the owner has a cute dog, so he goes there to pet the dog...I swear
girlhaha.gif

User38

awww sweet.. I am totally a doggie person too.. and honestly think most dog people are kind hearted and sweet
heart.gif

Shypo

Oh, man, I'm with you on men in makeup stores or at counters!!!! What is UP with that!! They stand around, IN THE WAY, and act like they don't know what to do with themselves, which they don't. My husband drops me off at the mall and then goes to park with his iPad. I text him when I'm coming out. He's happy as a clam, I'm happy as a clam. And when Momma's happy, everyone else has half a chance!

I just don't get that. Are they there to keep SOs from spending too much money (secretly thinking, 'if I'm here, she won't spend as much!') or can they not find a man chair
girlhaha.gif
to sit in? Seriously??? I don't get it. Yes, HG, unless they're artists or gays into makeup, they don't belong! FIND THE CHAIR! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!

Rant over
th_mad0217.gif