Chanel Spring 2011

purrtykitty

I can't wait for that 5 color palette. I tried to win the two of the new polishes off ebay (Pearl Drop and Peach Nacree) but the bids got too rich for me. $38.00 (+$5.25 shipping) for the Peach one and $20.50 (+$5.25 shipping) for the Pearl one. Ridiculous to pay that much over retail just to get the polish a few days early!!

elegant-one

^oh yeah baby both the blush (gorgeous) & the other powder!!!

Yes, we def. need to see some lippie swatches - now ;)

purrtykitty

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the blush! The whisper pink glossimer with blue and pink sparkles sounds divine. I thought about passing on the glossimers, but I may get that one. I'm planning on the quint, blush, three polishes and the glossimer. I probably won't get any lipsticks. I still haven't worn Magnolia or Patchouli!
icon_eek.gif

bis

I finally posted my Riva swatches in the swatch thread: http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/136367/chanel/60#post_2056953
Your swatches are making it very hard not to move over to ebay and look for a bottle. Great swatches :)

Miss QQ

^^ Are you getting Riva? I definitely want it now. I painted two of my fingernails two coats at the counter and didn't remove it, so that today I can show it to my fellow makeup lovers and ask their opinion. They say it is very pretty! I'm so happy that it doesn't make my skin look sallow.

The model in the promo pic is beautiful! She is also the one in the RAEG promo and the Vitalumiere Aqua.

bis

^^ Are you getting Riva? I definitely want it now. I painted two of my fingernails two coats at the counter and didn't remove it, so that today I can show it to my fellow makeup lovers and ask their opinion. They say it is very pretty! I'm so happy that it doesn't make my skin look sallow.

The model in the promo pic is beautiful! She is also the one in the RAEG promo and the Vitalumiere Aqua.

Very close, really very close. No idea why but the prices on ebay are not as wild as they were for Jade and others before. But I already have a light blue polish.....

Miss QQ

I just got a call saying my Riva is here, so I will pick it up this weekend! I guess it's because Riva is more dupable than Jade and Jade was very limited in stocks. My country only received 50 bottles of Jade!

Ingenue

I saw that in Allure! I find it funny that the latest quad is all spring colors, when the official Spring 2011 is black.

Miss QQ

Is that Boy on the models' lips? It's beautiful!

There is this new highlighter/pressed powder at the website called Poudre Lumiere Glacee, silver reflections shimmering powder. I think it could be Asia exclusive, part of the whitening line. I haven't seen this yet but I think it may be launched next year right after the spring collection is launched. The whitening line is always promoted during that time.

http://www.chanel.com/en_SG/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Powders-POUDRE-LUMIÈRE-GLACÉE-107891

purrtykitty

Apparently most of the Spring Collection is available for preorder on Neiman Marcus. You have to look in the drop-down box for the items. The polishes, glossimers, quad and lipsticks appear to be available for preorder.

mrslid

Yup I posted about my near heart attack a few days ago! LOL I've never seen them put stuff up for pre-order like that so when I saw it in the drop down box my instant thought was it was available. It says January for the date but I imagine it will be sooner since my SA from a Macy's Chanel said their stuff is being shipped to them tomorrow I believe....scary!! I should be getting the phone call soon. I wonder if I can be patient enough for swatches. Some stuff I know I want for sure but other things like the quad and lipsticks I think I need to see swatches first. I'm surprised none have sneaked out by now? I've been googling relentlessly!

mrslid

Ohhh how silly of me! I've forgotten to keep checking TPF!!! So they ordered from NM then? I wonder if you actually get anything quicker doing pre-orders than you would if you just caught it as soon as it went up online? I wonder if it could possibly even take longer? Would be interesting to see. Thanks!

Are you still loving Riva? I'm so glad I'm going to Mexico so I'll be able to wear it...although I guess once we get more snow the baby blue could look "wintery" ;-)

Almus

Thanks for the link, so there is finally a date in Europe, end of January. Cannot wait
party.gif

From the descriptions, the only LE item is Poudre Universelle Compacte in Rose Mervielle?

Oh hello ladies,

I haven't been here for a while due to work issues but I am back
amuse.gif

It's so good to know that we already have a release date in Europe. My choices will be the quint and the powder / blush and then, my maybes would be a lipstick and blush /powder (it will depent of what I chose first!). I am so excited cause after all, even when Chanel.es said that Holiday collection was going to be available at counters here in Spain, I haven't found it, so I am not enjoying holiday goodies at all ... I will have my revenge with Spring ones!

Miss QQ

Hello!
th_welcomeback2.png
I'm sorry you didn't get the holiday collection. Great that you will get the spring collection. Everything looks beautiful and my list is long!

bis

Glad to have you back, Almus. Hope you have less stress now before Christmas.
Too bad about the Holiday collection as it was a really nice one. Maybe it still shows up?
It's a pain not knowing when and if something makes it to Europe and then which countries.