Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

elegant-one

Nope...I did not get one in todays mail.
cry.gif
Hubs said that I am naughty EVERY year
sigh.gif
greengrin.gif
angelic.gif
lol.gif

CartoonChic

My SA said she still has a few more GWPs available if anyone is interested. Just call the number listed above and ask for Maria. Let her know that "CartoonChic" sent you. She'll know it was me.
bouquet.gif
OK, my SA told me that she set some GWPs aside. I have the go ahead to give out her cell number so you can call/text her directly to make arrangements. Just PM me if you want the info.

BrownEy3d

Rarely a poster, but an avid lurker, I just had to chime in and say that the blush and highlighter from this collection are so divine. For reference, I'm NC 50/Perfection Lumiere 94 Ambre, 114 Ambre in the summer. I went just to get the blush (I love oranges) and it is such a soft, peachy orange on my skintone. While waiting for assistance to be rung up, I swatched the highlighter and did a small GASP. I wasn't expecting to like it, hell, I was bored and just swatching whatever was in arms reach, but I was transfixed the minute it touched my skin. I've been looking for a stellar highlighter lately since I'm starting to get into it, and this was the only one that had that glowy, non-frosty highlight appearance I wanted. Though pricey, I have no regrets walking out of the store with Frivole and the illuminator!

xbuttonsx

This collection is just so gorgeous. As much as I'd love to pick up everything I'm not buying any makeup (not like I don't already have a disgusting amount) until my birthday in mid Feb. You all are going to have to keep me satisfied with lots of swatches...

Icecaramellatte

Rarely a poster, but an avid lurker, I just had to chime in and say that the blush and highlighter from this collection are so divine. For reference, I'm NC 50/Perfection Lumiere 94 Ambre, 114 Ambre in the summer. I went just to get the blush (I love oranges) and it is such a soft, peachy orange on my skintone. While waiting for assistance to be rung up, I swatched the highlighter and did a small GASP. I wasn't expecting to like it, hell, I was bored and just swatching whatever was in arms reach, but I was transfixed the minute it touched my skin. I've been looking for a stellar highlighter lately since I'm starting to get into it, and this was the only one that had that glowy, non-frosty highlight appearance I wanted. Though pricey, I have no regrets walking out of the store with Frivole and the illuminator!
I guess I have to put the highlighter on my list. I thought I could skip it.

Winthrop44

My highlighter arrived late yesterday. I agree with everyone else that it's gorgeous & a must have.
heart.gif
So much prettier than last years and I much prefer the ingredients too.

elegant-one

Ugghh, So overnight shipping isn't overnight....I guess I have to wait until Monday to get my highlighter
sigh.gif

Ooh, so happy to hear that everyone loves it. Yay Winthrop

Welcome new Chanel ladies
wavey.gif

Haven

I got a gift from chanel.com in the mail today! It's a little square tray (but black) with one of these camelia/gardenia (?) "clay thingys" like Miss QQ got a couple years ago, along with 3 mini-fragrances lined up behind the clay flower...Jersey, Beige and Gardenia. There's no velvet on the back of my clay flower though and it had come loose and the back got a little chip in it. Actually I'm surprised the little fragrance bottles arrived intact.

NC10-15/dk blonde/green

ReplyQuote Multi 0
I got this in the mail as well. What are you going to do with the "clay thingy?" My husband suggested that I try to use it as a ring holder. I just don't know what it is supposed to be used for. My fragrance bottles were also intact - thankfully.

ETA: I just read Mis QQ's post again. So I am supposed to spray the thingy with perfume and put it in my closet?

Haven

Ugghh, So overnight shipping isn't overnight....I guess I have to wait until Monday to get my highlighter
sigh.gif

wavey.gif
Sorry that I did not get back to you sooner. You are going to love the highlighter!!

Bonitinha

sigh.gif

wavey.gif
Oh bummer. I'm sure the same goes for me. Looks like I'll be getting the Nordies and Chanel.com shipment on Monday. Happy Christmas Eve to us!

elegant-one

I get into so much trouble with the overnight shipping offers
angelic.gif

I just ordered from NM that Le Metier Replenishing Solution Creme
thud.gif
I LOVE x 100 this moisturizer. My skin hates everything (except Chanel) but I was given a sample of the LMdB creme & was like OMGosh, something that you can see immediate results. It gets amazing 5 star reviews & they saw the same results I did. So along comes NM with their rush overnight shipping & bam, I hit the order button
girlhaha.gif
My skin gets crazy dry in the winter & nothing ever seems to help...until this creme. It even changes the overall texture & appearance of the skin. Amazing

I want my Highlighter now.
sigh.gif

Haven

I get into so much trouble with the overnight shipping offers
angelic.gif

I just ordered from NM that Le Metier Replenishing Solution Creme
thud.gif
I LOVE x 100 this moisturizer. My skin hates everything (except Chanel) but I was given a sample of the LMdB creme & was like OMGosh, something that you can see immediate results. It gets amazing 5 star reviews & they saw the same results I did.
So along comes NM with their rush overnight shipping & bam, I hit the order button
girlhaha.gif
My skin gets crazy dry in the winter & nothing ever seems to help...until this creme. It even changes the overall texture & appearance of the skin. Amazing

I want my Highlighter now.
sigh.gif
OT: How does this product compare quality-wise to La Mer creme?

Miss QQ

Hi Cheryl! Great haul! Enjoy! Winthrop - What a lovely surprise! I haven't spray the camellia with any perfume, and I've no idea where I kept it. I liked it a lot but couldn't decide on which scent to spray it with and put it aside. Lol. Great that yours came with three perfumes, which are you loving? Maybe Chanel should give three mini camellia to spray them with each. The highlighter is not too golden on you? Good to know you like it! Haven - That was what the SA told me. I suppose it is right since yours came with the fragrances like Winthrop's. Enjoy! I received a mini snow globe this year, much smaller than last year's. There is a tiny clear perfume bottle in the middle but the bottle doesn't have any name to say which perfume it is.

elegant-one

OT: How does this product compare quality-wise to La Mer creme?
Well, I tried a sample of that a long time ago & I would say that the LMdB is WAAAAY better. I love the results. They are sending me samples of the LMdB anti aging night creme which everyone loves.

Sometimes my skin will like something for about 2-3 days & then it will break out somewhere. I tried the samples for about 10 days & no break outs only beautiful soft refined looking skin - honestly. I would never ever pay that price if it didn't have extreme visible results & it does.

Haven

Well, I tried a sample of that a long time ago & I would say that the LMdB is WAAAAY better. I love the results. They are sending me samples of the LMdB anti aging night creme which everyone loves.

Sometimes my skin will like something for about 2-3 days & then it will break out somewhere. I tried the samples for about 10 days & no break outs only beautiful soft refined looking skin - honestly. I would never ever pay that price if it didn't have extreme visible results & it does.
Thank you for the review! I am going to try to get some samples to try it out. I want to make sure that my skin doesn't have a problem with it before I take the $$ plunge.

elegant-one

Thank you for the review! I am going to try to get some samples to try it out. I want to make sure that my skin doesn't have a problem with it before I take the $$ plunge.
Evidently NM is the only place that you can get packet samples. Nordstrom could only give you samples from the jars (no sealed packets) & for me that was a no no. The girl at NM that sent me the day creme sample opened up a brand new germ free
girlhaha.gif
jar to send me samples of the night creme - which sound amazing from the reviews. I'm awaiting those samples to arrive.