Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

elegant-one

I received a mini snow globe this year, much smaller than last year's. There is a tiny clear perfume bottle in the middle but the bottle doesn't have any name to say which perfume it is.
thud.gif
No you didn't!!! I'm just going to go cry now......

lol.gif
Lucky You! Enjoy! That is weird that the bottle didn't have a name.

hollyld

New poster here. You ladies are so helpful. I received the fragrance gift from Chanel.com and had no idea what the ceramic camellia was for. Thanks for clearing it up!

Winthrop44

Welcome! The one I got the fragrances are not sprays like Miss QQ's though, so honestly I'm not 100% convinced we're supposed to be applying them to our "thingys".
lol.gif
Maybe they'll send the mini snowglobes to US customers 2 years from now.

Bonitinha

I received a mini snow globe this year, much smaller than last year's. There is a tiny clear perfume bottle in the middle but the bottle doesn't have any name to say which perfume it is.
The snow globe . . . makes we weep . . . lol So cute! I looked on Ebay and some of them are going for $500 -- yikes!!

elegant-one

The snow globe . . . makes we weep . . . lol So cute! I looked on Ebay and some of them are going for $500 -- yikes!!
I screamed a little with excitement when we saw them in the display cubes at Macys
eyelove.gif
They were the big snowglobes with all the Chanel gift bags. I kept telling hubs...look how beautiful, I want it!! Then I told him, how about you smash the cube, & I'll run with it
lol.gif
sigh.gif
He said, no, I don't think that would be a very good idea.....& then I said, Bad Santa, Bad Santa
amuse.gif

elegant-one

Lookie lookie cookies what I just got
eyelove.gif

^ Sponge Paddle Applicator - very nice. love it

^ The most color accurate pic. The camera had a really hard time capturing the color. The last pic shows the gorgeous illumination.

Haven

Welcome! The one I got the fragrances are not sprays like Miss QQ's though, so honestly I'm not 100% convinced we're supposed to be applying them to our "thingys".
lol.gif
Maybe they'll send the mini snowglobes to US customers 2 years from now.
My fragrances are not sprays either. I looked at the box, and there is info on each fragrance but nothing about the "thingy." I expected it to at least say something about it on the box.

elegant-one

I'm just dying laughing....So I had the highlighter flipped open & took it to show hubs...he said what is that, the Mayan calendar
rofl.gif
th_roll1.gif
In his defense, he did not know what I got & did not have his reading glasses on.
lol.gif

Bonitinha

Elegant -- your Mayan calendar is stunning (even if it isn't accurate) ;) I got mine today, too. Woo hoo! I checked the box to receive the gift box and it just all looked so gorgeous.

elegant-one

Elegant -- your Mayan calendar is stunning (even if it isn't accurate) ;) I got mine today, too. Woo hoo! I checked the box to receive the gift box and it just all looked so gorgeous.
lol.gif

When I got mine, my first thought was, I wondered if you would get yours too. Yay! Its really pretty to look at. I've been checking to get the gift box too. SO beautiful

Teger

Only thing from this collection that caught my eye (and wallet) were the two extrait de glosses. Attirance looks great with spice liner. Not a fan of the rouge allure formula, same with the velvets. Rouge Coco is 100% better. The eyeliners are worthless except for Santal, which isn't even the best shimmery rich brown out there. The darker berry-brown polish is okay, but Chanel polishes are not worth the money. The highligher is nice, but not $68 nice. The blush is going to replace Espiegle (read: Espiegle is discontinued - not available on Chanel.com now)

Bonitinha

lol.gif

When I got mine, my first thought was, I wondered if you would get yours too. Yay! Its really pretty to look at. I've been checking to get the gift box too. SO beautiful
I agree, so beautiful. So glad I got the highlighter. I tried it out today and I love the effect. Not overly shimmery - just the right glow I want. I also used it in the arch of my brow and inner corners of my eyes and wow, love
eyelove.gif

Can't wait to get the rest Monday . . .

hollyld

Well, I got all excited when I first read about the allege use for the flower "thingy" so I sprayed mine with Number 5. Not sure if it will work, I'll report back. BTW, the new Spring eye shadow quad looks gorgeous with Malice JC. It needs color on the cheeks to make it pop, IMO.

Shypo

Oh, MissQQ you lucky girl!! I would love a snow globe!!! So pretty! I doubt I'll get anything from Chanel - I guess I spent my Chanel money at Nordies for the most part. Boo.

The highlighter is a total must-have - just gorgeous!!! Michelle, glad you love it!!

Winthrop, I skipped the Beryl liner but may go back and check it out - my Santal should be here Monday with any luck. That and L'Eclatante......looking forward to trying that but I hope it doesn't end up too drying......have to keep the lip balm handy I guess......

Elegant, as always, you crack me up!! I can just see you and hubs plotting the 'job'
girlhaha.gif
. Thanks for the beautiful photos!!

Miss QQ

elegant -Beautiful pictures! Lol about your husband's comment. Very cute. Winthrop - How do the perfumes come in? Is there an opening to pour out the juice? I'm surprised that Chanel gives out the gift two years later, so maybe you will get the snow globe soon! Cheryl - Let us know if you get Beryl. Now I'm starting to feel need the highlighter! hollyld - Let us know if the clay thingy works!

MACina

Stunning pics Elegant
th_worship.gif

Thank you very much for sharing!

The powder is sooooooo beautiful
love.gif

Lookie lookie cookies what I just got
eyelove.gif

^ Sponge Paddle Applicator - very nice. love it

^ The most color accurate pic. The camera had a really hard time capturing the color. The last pic shows the gorgeous illumination.