Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

CartoonChic

You're back! I've been wondering about you, too. I hope all is well. And you come bearing gifts. Is this discount only in store, or is it also online?
Nevermind. I went to Dillard's website and see that you can't order Chanel online. I guess I need to pick a store to order from.

MACina

OMG.....that powder looks stunning
th_drool.gif

Another new collection?
icon_eek.gif

Chanel new beauty collection, a part of Chanel Cruise 2013 will be released next week. Inspired by Château de Versailles "Versailles de Chanel" will consist blush, nail polish, eyeshadows, lipstick and concealer, designed with architectural detail reminding of Versailles.

source: Fasion-Daily

ETA: Here's more info:

In vogue : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand

ETA2: Sorry for posting this in the spring thread, when I first saw it I didn't realize it's already coming out in December.

Bonitinha

Oh, FYI

Dillards will be running a 20% discount on EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even makeup & Clarisonic
icon_eek.gif
December 1. That never happens on the makeup.
I gave the Chanel counter my pre-order list for my basics.

Hi Elegant! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Were the kids able to come visit?
Oh wow, that is a great discount. I might have to hop on over to my Dillards counter!

Bonitinha

More images and product names!

http://www.armocromia.com/2012/05/chanel-versailles-la-collection.html
http://makeupblogista.com/chanel-exclusive-collection/versailles-de-chanel-makeup-20122013/#

Aren't Evasion and Rose Petale permanent? Or repromotes?
I have Rose Petale JC and Evasion RCS -- I think they are both perm. Did we ever figure out what that gorgeous powder is?

elegant-one

Hi Elegant! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Were the kids able to come visit? Oh wow, that is a great discount. I might have to hop on over to my Dillards counter!
Hi my dear Michelle!
th_kiss.gif

Yes, the kids were here for 4 days! They totally wore us out. The dog decided that she didn't feel like sleeping much after seeing a stray cat napping on our back patio
amuse.gif
We ate too much & they made us shop at the malls on Black Friday
thud.gif
cry.gif

I'm sure you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your sweet family in your new home
heart.gif

That Dillard's discount on Chanel is both a blessing & a curse to me
girlhaha.gif
A blessing to get Chanel at a savings...but a curse because I keep adding to my list.

Bonitinha

Hi my dear Michelle!
th_kiss.gif

Yes, the kids were here for 4 days! They totally wore us out. The dog decided that she didn't feel like sleeping much after seeing a stray cat napping on our back patio
amuse.gif
We ate too much & they made us shop at the malls on Black Friday
thud.gif
cry.gif

I'm sure you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your sweet family in your new home
heart.gif

That Dillard's discount on Chanel is both a blessing & a curse to me
girlhaha.gif
A blessing to get Chanel at a savings...but a curse because I keep adding to my list.

How fun that they were able to visit! I bet you just loved that.
heart.gif
You are brave going out on Black Friday! I just stayed home and shopped online
amuse.gif

We had a great Thanksgiving and now I need to get decorating for Christmas. I think of you and your place settings every time I get a PB catalog :)

I hear ya on the blessing/curse. When we moved I realized I had too much stuff! I got rid of, gave away, etc -- it was so nice. And then I keep adding to. Help me :)

elegant-one

How fun that they were able to visit! I bet you just loved that.
heart.gif
You are brave going out on Black Friday! I just stayed home and shopped online
amuse.gif

We had a great Thanksgiving and now I need to get decorating for Christmas. I think of you and your place settings every time I get a PB catalog :)

I hear ya on the blessing/curse. When we moved I realized I had too much stuff! I got rid of, gave away, etc -- it was so nice. And then I keep adding to. Help me :)
Oh, I'll have to take a picture of my table this year. I did the plaid Christmas burgundy/green plaid linens from PB. I think it was the Kensington plaid which apparently is sold out now. Anyhow, I ordered extra dinner napkins to wrap around the bases of the smaller trees that I have on the buffet & in the foyer. Then I used those awesome Restoration Hardware battery operated tiny wire Christmas lights down the centers of the table & buffet. The kids loved it.
th_thb5ed765e.gif
My son helped me decorate our big Christmas tree this year - it was SOoooo sentimental for me
weeping.gif

Michelle, I put pine & ornaments & sparkley candle holders everywhere this year.

Thats a good idea for me - clean out a lot of my makeup!

QueenOfSnark

Now that more info out looks like my list will be:

La Favorite (looks like a matte Flamboyante!)
114 Precieuse
119 Captivante
70 Copper Beige

Everything else I can easily dupe, or can't wear (the JC ;_;).

nazih09

Oh, FYI

Dillards will be running a 20% discount on EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even makeup & Clarisonic
icon_eek.gif
December 1. That never happens on the makeup.
I gave the Chanel counter my pre-order list for my basics.
How did you find out about this! I really hope they honor this at my dillards

nazih09

when I was at a Dillard's that has a Chanel counter about an hour away, they told me :) Awesome right! Hope you can get it too.
Ahhhh yes that would be amazing if my Dillard's has it also. I will definitely go in on Saturday and check! and do tell us what you end up purchasing :)

Miss QQ

Another new collection?
icon_eek.gif

Chanel new beauty collection, a part of Chanel Cruise 2013 will be released next week. Inspired by Château de Versailles "Versailles de Chanel" will consist blush, nail polish, eyeshadows, lipstick and concealer, designed with architectural detail reminding of Versailles.

source: Fasion-Daily

ETA: Here's more info:

In vogue : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand

ETA2: Sorry for posting this in the spring thread, when I first saw it I didn't realize it's already coming out in December.
The powder is very pretty! I have Rose Petale and I don't think I will purchase Evasion. I also will not likely wear the pink eyeshadow, but maybe I can wear it as a blush. Interesting that there is a new concealer. I'll look out for it.

msmaelca

Hi guys! just wanted to let you know I found info on the asia-exclusive collection & Le blanc for 2013. I started a new thread so this one wouldn't get cluttered. I'm sure you can find more pictures (you seem to be great at finding info on these things!) but I stumbled across some pics and wanted to share!
party.gif

Love the look of the concealer for the Versaille collection:)

msmaelca

The highlighter really is gorgeous! Thank you Naynaydine for the link, I love when pics of swatches come out:) But it will probably cost an arm and a leg (sigh). I am really attracted to the blush also. Looks like it might be the perfect coral for me
pompom.gif

And the polishes, of course. Always the polishes. Fracas looks the most interesting, but if the others apply well they will probably be very wearable. (But it bothers me that they are doing shades that almost EVERY woman who uses polishes already have in their collection. I want something unique from Chanel. Or something classic executed perfectly.)