Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

MACina

Absolutely not....it looks really gorgeous!
Is it wrong to be interested in the quad now because of the flower pattern? I didn't notice it before.
I really like the promo image for this collection. The model looks like a swan, very graceful and elegant.

Anneri

nonono, I didn't see the highlight powder... *notlistening*

The thing is, it's far too beautiful to use and destroy the pattern, and that leads to another purchase for an additional one, so that I can have an unspoiled one, and *that* would be too expensive by far.

My heart cries a little bit every time I use the quad from the holiday LE and the brush destroys the pretty quilted pattern and the CCs!

katred

Specktra Bestie
So there are TWO Chanel Spring collections?
thud.gif

Just when I thought I might be safe from them. I really like the camellia quad- I think the colours would work very well for me. Figures, since I decided I wasn't interested in the other Spring quad. It's like they're doing this just to get me...

elegant-one

Seriously? or am I just that tired? I will definitely check this out. Hopefully I get can get someone who knows whats going on when I call.
I already had all my basics put on hold. Cleanser, toner, concealer, eye makeup remover. Too bad I didn't wait on all the new lipsticks so I could have gotten the discount on them. agghh

Dominique33

So there are TWO Chanel Spring collections?
thud.gif

Just when I thought I might be safe from them. I really like the camellia quad- I think the colours would work very well for me. Figures, since I decided I wasn't interested in the other Spring quad. It's like they're doing this just to get me...
well maybe these 2 collections won't be available everywhere. Let's wait and see !

Winthrop44

One of these -- the one with the quad that has the flower pattern on it -- is the annual Asian Le Blanc collection. We often get it during the summer Nordstrom anniversary sale....it's like the one that inlcuded the Rives quad this past summer. We have a thread about this collection about 6 threads down from this one. It's called "Chanel Le Blanc 2013 & Les Delices du Chanel" :)

The collection with the "nude" quad and all the lipsticks -- is Chanel Spring.

HTH!

shadowaddict

Elegant-one: I called my Dillards that has a Chanel counter today (it is still Saturday for me since I'm still up) anyway she said it was 10% and she could ship it to me free.I only live about 15 min away. And that it is good tomorrow (Sunday) also. Did your Dillards that you purchased from say the 20% off was only the 1st or the weekend? If I can get 20% off at another Dillards and get free shipping it doesn't matter to me which store.

If anyone else has any ingfo from your Dillards please share.

Miss QQ

Love the camellia quad from the Le blanc collection! I'm getting it because of the print. Does it suggest that the quad is not baked like the holiday quad? I'm curious about the white compact, is it the correction powder, poured douce? The Versailles collection is up! There are the powder and rose eyeshadow. http://tablet.chanel.com/en_SG/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Powders-MOUCHE-DE-BEAUTÉ-135230

sungelly87

Dillards at northpark in Dallas is going 10% off VIP night starting at 6:30. I just did my preorder for destinee ls epatant and one of the new gold d'ombres. I can only pick it up after 6:30 or tomorrow but they will charge my card tonight.

katred

Specktra Bestie
http://tablet.chanel.com/en_SG/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Powders-MOUCHE-DE-BEAUTÉ-135230
The photo does make it look like the same formula as the holiday quad, which I think is different from either regular formula. Too bad we likely won't get it, because the formula on that one is stunning. I couldn't see the image of the Versailles powder either for some reason... Just as well that I don't get tempted by it...

Icecaramellatte

I see the Rose Favorite eye shadow single and the Ultra Rose blush up but you can't add it to your cart. In fact, you can't add anything to the cart. Maybe they are working on the site right now.

elegant-one

Elegant-one: I called my Dillards that has a Chanel counter today (it is still Saturday for me since I'm still up) anyway she said it was 10% and she could ship it to me free.I only live about 15 min away. And that it is good tomorrow (Sunday) also. Did your Dillards that you purchased from say the 20% off was only the 1st or the weekend? If I can get 20% off at another Dillards and get free shipping it doesn't matter to me which store.

If anyone else has any ingfo from your Dillards please share.
I'm so sorry dear that I wasn't here to read this sooner. :( It was only on Saturday for the 20%

Latest posts