Chanel Spring 2015

MissTania

These new shades look great. I was never a big fan of Rouge Coco's- I think I have 6, but these shades could make all the difference. I hope the formula is a bit more soft and creamy, they seem a bit stiff!

Vineetha

I actually really like the rouge coco for my dry lips though they wear off quickly!! Venise is one of my fav lippie ever!! I am all for new shades & formula though i hope they retain the current shades!!

Medgal07

http://instagram.com/p/vY237WEoMn/
Is it me or does it seem like every brand is really pushing focusing on lipstick? I'm on lipstick overload, yet I get
all giddy & excited when they push a new on under my nose.
ohboy.gif

Medgal07

These new shades look great. I was never a big fan of Rouge Coco's- I think I have 6, but these shades could make all the difference. I hope the formula is a bit more soft and creamy, they seem a bit stiff!
Creepy---I have exactly six also. I don't mind them and I rather enjoy reapplying them for the moisturization .

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

I actually really like the rouge coco for my dry lips though they wear off quickly!! Venise is one of my fav lippie ever!! I am all for new shades & formula though i hope they retain the current shades!!
YESSS. I have found the last two or three that I purchased were surprisingly more pigmented than usual....Aura
& Viva come to mind.

Vineetha

(I am losing track with these products lol)
Lol me too! I read it somewhere so i back tracked and here it is!!!

"So, there are two palettes – the pink based one is coming into the on-going line-up, while the peachy based one is a limited edition. I would have thought it would be the other way round! Official names are LES 4 OMBRES 238 tissé paris (pink) and LES 4 OMBRES 236 tissé fantaisie (peach)."

awickedshape

Lol me too! I read it somewhere so i back tracked and here it is!!! "[COLOR=3D3D3D]So, there are two palettes – the pink based one is coming into the on-going line-up, while the peachy based one is a limited edition. I would have thought it would be the other way round! Official names are  LES 4 OMBRES 238 tissé paris (pink) and  LES 4 OMBRES 236 tissé fantaisie (peach).[/COLOR]"
I am looking forward to seeing some swatches of Tisse Fantaisie too!! I am hoping to pick up the blush and quad first!! 
Thanks! I'm not into the blush but that close-up pic makes it look so sweet lol

beautyjunkie12

[COLOR=0000FF]  Is it me or does it seem like every brand is really pushing focusing on lipstick?  I'm on lipstick overload, yet I get[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  all giddy & excited when they push a new on under my nose.[/COLOR] :eek:hboy:  
I'm loving the new shades and this might push me to collect Chanel lippies again.

Medgal07

I'm loving the new shades and this might push me to collect Chanel lippies again.
Oh have you tried Foudroyante (Pearlescent Choc) 148 lipstick? I can't stop wearing it. Its perfect mate is a gloss in the new formula, Audace 20 (Mauve-brown) and
you can compliment both by wearing the nail polish, Exception (Red-brown) 639 for a trifecta of Chanel beauty!! I'm so smitten with these products.