Chanel Spring 2017 Energies et Puretes de Chanel

elegant-one

I think I want misconduct based on what I'm seeing. What would you say its closest dupe is?

Hmmm, I think I have a Lancome blush that is similar, but nothing quite exactly like it. It's not only the perfect slight pink nude shade, it's the wonderful texture that becomes like a flush of your own skin.

GreenEyedAllie

Hmmm, I think I have a Lancome blush that is similar, but nothing quite exactly like it. It's not only the perfect slight pink nude shade, it's the wonderful texture that becomes like a flush of your own skin.

Aaaaand sold! I'm so easy, it's a little sad sometimes, lol.

Shars

Apparently we're 'team blue' as the kids say. :eek:
We'll see if he ends up interested in mommy's stash like big sis.

Today, we totally had that stereotypical moment where she grabbed something off my counter and smeared it on her face. Luckily, it was just a sample of the Bite agave mask. It was cherry, so we had the hilarious red everywhere but wiped off easily. 'Like my lipstick, mommy? I pretty?' I about died.

Aww... one of each haha. I'm so happy for you. Wish you a great final trimester.

He'll probably be more interested in smashing powders! Your daughter is hilarious! Makeup minion in the making, I see?

Monsy

lancome miel glace

elegant-one

These blushes definitely have pigment- but they blend like a dream. Won't be as natural as Misconduct in color but beautiful nonetheless ♥

Sounds so beautiful! I am not afraid of very pigmented blush :) Done softly they can be so gorgeous on as you know doll.

lipstickaddict

I haven't noticed any glittery bits on Plisse. FYI the blushes have an overspray but it comes off on the first few uses. :D

Monsy

I think it is not because so many amazing highlighters came out and who knows how many more to come. If you asked me this couple of years ago when for example Signee highlighter came out I would probably say YES because at the time HL like that were rare but now not so much... You got the nars one right?

patentg33k

I think it is not because so many amazing highlighters came out and who knows how many more to come. If you asked me this couple of years ago when for example Signee highlighter came out I would probably say YES because at the time HL like that were rare but now not so much... You got the nars one right?

Yes I do!! As well as many others.

Thank you for your thoughts. I always worry about missing something wonderful.

Dreamsfashion

So the Plisse highlighter will be in stores? *bangs head* I ordered from Chanel because it said chanel.com only. This sucks because I've been holding on to several Macy's GC to use towards that purchase. Equally frustrating is that my local Chanel counter never knows anything, which is baffling considering the size of the company and what they charge.

Latest posts