Chanel Spring 2017 Energies et Puretes de Chanel

elegant-one

Tweed Blushes - pure love on. I almost wish the tiny pretty silver shimmy stayed because its very pretty on. A beautiful cherry red pink & a pale coral peach. The texture is wonderful soft & melts into the skin. LOVE them both. They are very pigmented but look so pretty sheer.

Img_9645.jpg
Img_9646.jpg
Img_9650.jpg
Img_9653.jpg
Img_9655.jpg
Img_9657.jpg
Img_9661.jpg
Img_9664.jpg

lipstickaddict

Tweed Blushes - pure love on. I almost wish the tiny pretty silver shimmy stayed because its very pretty on. A beautiful cherry red pink & a pale coral peach. The texture is wonderful soft & melts into the skin. LOVE them both. They are very pigmented but look so pretty sheer.

View attachment 59046
View attachment 59047
View attachment 59048
View attachment 59049
View attachment 59050
View attachment 59052
View attachment 59053
View attachment 59054

Wow! That was fast! Yay! I am so glad you love them! Fabulous swatches and aren't they gorgeous in the pan? Pure love is right! I've been wearing the coral one on the apples of my cheeks with a touch of bronzer- so fresh! Thank you so much for the swatches my friend ♥

Alysse011

View attachment 59046
View attachment 59047
View attachment 59048
View attachment 59049
View attachment 59050
View attachment 59052
View attachment 59053
View attachment 59054

I'm not even a blush person but these look wonderful.

elegant-one

Wow! That was fast! Yay! I am so glad you love them! Fabulous swatches and aren't they gorgeous in the pan? Pure love is right! I've been wearing the coral one on the apples of my cheeks with a touch of bronzer- so fresh! Thank you so much for the swatches my friend ♥

:flowers:Thank you my dear!!! You were so right, they are beautiful in person. Ooh, I'll have to try it with a bronzer as I love those kind of combos.

The shipping was insane quick, which I love lol

Last edited:

Monsy

View attachment 59046
View attachment 59047
View attachment 59048
View attachment 59049
View attachment 59050
View attachment 59052
View attachment 59053
View attachment 59054

damn it

i need the peach one

Icecaramellatte

So the Plisse highlighter will be in stores? *bangs head* I ordered from Chanel because it said chanel.com only. This sucks because I've been holding on to several Macy's GC to use towards that purchase. Equally frustrating is that my local Chanel counter never knows anything, which is baffling considering the size of the company and what they charge.
Total bummer. I took a chance that it would hang around a bit since the Camelia one is still up. It looks beautiful so I may get it sooner than planned. I will say that the SA at my store did know about the Cameilia and said they weren't getting it. That's why I rushed on that one. I wonder when it will be in stores.

Winthrop44

So the Plisse highlighter will be in stores? *bangs head* I ordered from Chanel because it said chanel.com only. This sucks because I've been holding on to several Macy's GC to use towards that purchase. Equally frustrating is that my local Chanel counter never knows anything, which is baffling considering the size of the company and what they charge.

You can always refuse the package or return it untried for free to Chanel with the included return label.

Dreamsfashion

Received highlighter, and the fact that I love it and it won't be in stores until June lessened my aggravation:p. If the cruise collection comes in early online as well I'm never going to use those gift certificates :rolleyes: Me=no restraint.

JerseyGirl

View attachment 59046
View attachment 59047
View attachment 59048
View attachment 59049
View attachment 59050
View attachment 59052
View attachment 59053
View attachment 59054

Oh no! I'm in trouble!!
Thank you for the swatches...

JerseyGirl

I've been trying to resist the highlighters. But, if you had to choose between the camelia or the plisse which one would it be? (I have no business getting either, I probably have a similar one already...)

Winthrop44

I've been trying to resist the highlighters. But, if you had to choose between the camelia or the plisse which one would it be? (I have no business getting either, I probably have a similar one already...)

Camelia has visible shimmer particles, Plisse does not.

Pippilotta

View attachment 59046
View attachment 59047
View attachment 59048
View attachment 59049
View attachment 59050
View attachment 59052
View attachment 59053
View attachment 59054

Thank you for posting! They look really pretty on, but in the pan they remind me of sausages.

Last edited:

Haven

I sent a text to my Nordies Chanel SA and she said they are getting it in June.

I was also told June for this collection. This is why I ordered the peachy blush and highlighter from Chanel. I had convinced myself that I did not need the pinky blush, but then I saw elegant's swatches. :banghead:

Latest posts