Chanel Summer 2012

Miss QQ

Today is my Fashion Island shopping day :) I am heading straight to Nordies to check these blushes out. We only have a couple of hours there, so I won't be able to do as much shopping as I had hoped. I did see that they also have an Inglot here, dare I even go in??
I am pretty sure Tumulte will be coming home with me and I will check out the others
heart.gif

I'm so excited for you. Inglot!
thud.gif
Let us know about your shopping adventure!

Monsy

shontay i think malice would look great on you. especially with all those coral lippies that you have!

Alright, alright.
tong.gif
I didn't check it out today, but I will probably get my butt out there to see it tomorrow. Now I'm super curious, but no promises.
sneaky.gif
I don't know why, but I haven't been reaching for my Chanel blushes lately and Mac has that blush collection with a couple of coral/peaches in it. We'll see.

Shadowy Lady

I ran in to my Macy's Chanel counter today, and the manager there told me that the ship date she was told for the Summer collection was April 16th, but sometimes she gets it in early; she'll call me when it comes in!

Also, is Malice an exclusive somewhere? I may have missed that; I wanted to see it in person, but they didn't have it at mine and she'd never heard of it, nor were there any plans to get it, apparently (she checked her papers).

Also, yes, congratulations ShadowyLady!!
Thanks ladies
heart.gif
Hubby and I are now planing a getaway to Jamaica in 3 weeks. It would be a nice break coz who knows when I can travel after that. And my midwife said best not to fly after the second trimester.

So I'll come back nice and tanned and hopefully then this collection will be out at the counters in Canada. I can't wait for the bronzer and the polishes!!!

Ingenue

Ingenue - that is a lovely pic of the blush. EVERYONE NEEDS this blush...really, it's that pretty on. Just sayin
sigh.gif

YES! You get a Malice Blush, You get a Malice Blush, EVERYONE GETS A MALICE BLUSH!
cheerleader.gif

I LOVE it. It's such a flattering blush. It's a must have.

Bonitinha

I'm so excited for you. Inglot!
thud.gif
Let us know about your shopping adventure!
Inglot was a fun store. The prices are great -- even slightly less than MAC ( and MAC is reasonably priced in the US compared to other brands). I got a blush, lipstick, and lipgloss. They have a really cool palette system so you can mix and match shadows and blushes. I think I will do that next time!

I absolutely loved Fashion Island. If anyone visits Orange County, it is a must! It is beautiful and upscale. My oldest daughter got caught up in the Forever 21 (it is by far the nicest Forever 21 I have been in -- most have a cramped, almost yard sale feel sometimes). It was huge. I got a few belts and tanks to wear under cardigans there.

We went in a few of the boutique stores -- they have Kate Spade, but I resisted.

We made it over to Nordies and I was in love. We were in the Juniors section forever. My niece was picking out outfits and I was browsing through all of their jewelery and cardigans. They have some cute things over there. Before we knew it, we had to rush to our lunch reservation in Laguna Beach and I never made it to the Chanel counter. Can you believe it??
cry.gif
So, I will be ordering online!! At least I see a lot of fabulous swatches here and on blogs.

I actually placed an order from J Crew online while I was on vacation so I should be getting a package any day. A cute pencil skirt in the bright azalea color. I am going to wear it with my navy blue jackie cardigan for Easter sunday.

Now I am having the hardest time choosing which Chanel blushes to buy and narrow down the upcoming MAC blushes. Help. haha

shontay07108

First off, congrats to Shadowylady. I'm late. I don't read through this thread the way I should. Second, I went to see the blushes today. Malice was mine with the first swatch! I was so skeptical and I don't even know why. My eyes enlarged to twice their size when I felt how buttery smooth it is and how pigmented it turned out. Love, love, love it. Shame on me for doubting it.

elegant-one

Second, I went to see the blushes today. Malice was mine with the first swatch! I was so skeptical and I don't even know why. My eyes enlarged to twice their size when I felt how buttery smooth it is and how pigmented it turned out. Love, love, love it. Shame on me for doubting it.
YAY for Shontay!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

yeah, we all knew it was YOUR shade
winkiss.gif

elegant-one

Elegant -- why do I have the feeling I will end up with a gazillion blushes by next week? ;)

LOL - what, like the rest of us
girlhaha.gif

I'm getting 5 of the 6 MAC blushes too
icon_eek.gif
lol.gif
I love blush because if you're too late or lazy, you can always quickly throw on blush with little effort & be out the door.

Chikky

Sorry to repeat myself, but is Malice limited to certain places? Like I said, when I went in to my counter (Macy's), the manager had no idea what the color even was, and we looked at her papers for upcoming shipments and there were no plans for them to get either of those new JC's in.

I really want to see it in real life!

Bonitinha

Sorry to repeat myself, but is Malice limited to certain places? Like I said, when I went in to my counter (Macy's), the manager had no idea what the color even was, and we looked at her papers for upcoming shipments and there were no plans for them to get either of those new JC's in.

I don't remember hearing that Malice was limited. But it seems the sales ladies aren't always current on their info, unfortunately!

elegant-one

No, it's not limited. Macy's is just very slow in getting them. My Macys was the same & did not know a thing about them.

Monsy

i told you lol
Second, I went to see the blushes today. Malice was mine with the first swatch! I was so skeptical and I don't even know why. My eyes enlarged to twice their size when I felt how buttery smooth it is and how pigmented it turned out. Love, love, love it. Shame on me for doubting it.