Chanel Summer 2012

Winthrop44

Oh my word, I know. When I saw the swatches of the upcoming MAC blushes, I knew I would be toast. Now I really don't know which of the Chanel blushes to get because I love them all!!

So which of the MAC blushes are you ladies getting ... or if it would be less to write which are you not getting?
lol.gif
The colors look so pretty.

So glad you got & love Malice Shontay!!

Winthrop44

Oh really? I would not have guessed that. Didn't you love that orangey cheek look in a pic you posted awhile back? I don't know if I'm getting any...Satins & Frosts are usually a problem for my skin, but I guess these are somehow reformulated?

elegant-one

Oh really? I would not have guessed that. Didn't you love that orangey cheek look in a pic you posted awhile back? I don't know if I'm getting any...Satins & Frosts are usually a problem for my skin, but I guess these are somehow reformulated?
hmm.gif
Did I
lol.gif
Well, I may have to see that one in person. I like it in some swatches. I think that it is a new formula but not 100% sure. The colors look so pretty. Yeah, I can't do frosts but these don't really look frosty more sheen. I'm going to see if I can get a look at them in person this weekend.

Winthrop44

Oooohhhh...great! Would love to hear your thoughts on them once you see them irl!

The more I think about it I think I'm mixed up...I think I may be thinking about the pic where you liked the lipstick. Sorry!

Shadowy Lady

So which of the MAC blushes are you ladies getting ... or if it would be less to write which are you not getting?
lol.gif
The colors look so pretty.

I want so many of them!! I have stopped paying attention to MAC but these blushes are pulling me in. I want Love Cloud, Full of Joy and Modern Mandarin. Hoping Mandarin will work and doesn't clash with my red undertones.

And of course I'll be getting Malice....you ladies are all very convincing :D

Bonitinha

I like the looks of Immortal Flower, Peony Petal, and Lovecloud. I hope they are pretty in person! I think Pink Tea and Full of Joy both look pretty also, but wondering how well they will show up. Looks like I'm headed to the MAC counter this week. It is my birthday after all this week! :)

Bonitinha

I love all of their pencil skirts. Have you seen the new ones with the adorable prints?? I just love them with a super high heel. Good for you that you can still fit in yours even being over 3 months prego!

I haven't bought much MAC lately either, but these blushes are totally sucking me in.

I still haven't narrowed down which Chanel blushes I want. I cannot decide. They all look gorg.

elegant-one

I like the looks of Immortal Flower, Peony Petal, and Lovecloud. I hope they are pretty in person! I think Pink Tea and Full of Joy both look pretty also, but wondering how well they will show up. Looks like I'm headed to the MAC counter this week. It is my birthday after all this week! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear!!!! Hope you have a lovely & fun day.

The blushes will be dreamy
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

So I'm getting samples of the new Hydra Beauty Serum. Its the editors pick in the new Allure. I've heard that it makes the skin amazingly plump/moisturized & lovely looking. I cannot use almost every moisturizer and most serums without breaking out except for the Hydramax cream. I have high hopes for this serum.

Also, my chanel lady at Nordies said that there is nothing planned to launch for a BB cream yet. The Summer is shipping April 16th.

Winthrop44

Can you still get the Hydramax cream or is it replaced with the new Hydra one? I looked into the new Hydra Beauty Cream & serum by Chanel but they both contain a few things I'm sensitive to. Bummer. Hope you love it. Now I'm looking into Chantecaille Flower Harmonizing Cream but still need the complete ingredient list. I think they've just reformulated & it's not in stock yet.

elegant-one

The Hydramax cream is still available. I guess the serum is part of a whole new part of the Beuaty line. That has got to be terrible to have to know the list if ingredients before you buy anything :( I am curious though, what is in it that irritates your skin?

I tried to get the Chantecaille gel liner in the brown but now its gone everywhere I looked

EDIT: Just looked at NM & now its back in stock. But, now I am trying to decide between that & the new longwear Bobbi Brown liner. The BB liner is supposed to match the gel liners which I love.

Winthrop44

Propylene glycol, pentylene glycol and alcohol - all turn me as red as a beet. :( As far as the glycols the only one I can tolerate is butylene glycol. I thought the Chante Espresso liner was on Nordstrom the other day but I could be wrong. I saw it was OOS on Chantecaille.com. I haven't bought it but I think Cheryl has. The BB sound interesting. I will have to check those out. I have read complaints about smudging with the Chante one (not Espresso per se, but the original shades) by some people on MUA...

Bonitinha

Which gel liners do you ladies love the most? I just use my trusty MAC fluidline in the dark brown. My right eye waters in the inner corner and I always have a tiny bit of smuding. I know the Pixiwoo sisters love the Clinique ones, but I haven't tried those. I've heard BB are great, but that they dry out faster. Is that your experience?

Also -- do you know how long the Chanel free shipping code is good? Which pink gives a brighter, fresher pink: the new PE or Tumulte? I am still undecided :)

I just did my toes in a cute bright pink color by Essie (can't remember the name). Feeling so Spring-y
heart.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I do love the Mac fluidlines and the Bobbi Brown gel liners are good (with more standard colour variety). I haven't tried the YSL long-wearing ones yet, but they look stunning. I want all of them.

mac_aiken

Love, love, love the YSL ones.

I do love the Mac fluidlines and the Bobbi Brown gel liners are good (with more standard colour variety). I haven't tried the YSL long-wearing ones yet, but they look stunning. I want all of them.

shontay07108

YSL gel liners top everything! I'm serious. It's unbelievable how amazing they are even on the waterline. I hope they expand the color range b/c I already own them all. HG status here.

Miss QQ

Michelle - happy birthday! I guess that happens when you go shopping so many little girls. ;) i love azalea, the pencil skirt must be very pretty! I haven't look at the Mac blushes yet. With so many of you raving, I shall try to resist. Monsy - Do you have Nars Amour? Can you do a comparison of Amour and Malice?