Chanel Summer 2013

Haven

Just remembered my sorely neglected jade es quad from Tom Fords last collection. It should work nicely with products in this collection and diors summer collection. Just reinforcing to myself that I do not need the quad or the other dior quint. About the glosses in this collection they are sparkly but not very pigmented. They struck me more as lipstick toppers rather than glosses that I would wear alone.

Winthrop44

I wonder what lip products the model is wearing in the collection video on chanel.com? Maybe the peachy RCS topped with Envolee glossimer? Whatever it is it sort of looks like they piled it on, lol.

My "backordered" Moon River shipped already and the shadow sticks are no longer backordered on the site if anyone wants to order them.

urbis

there's a swatch of true blue in bestthingsinbeauty blog, it's an amazing turquoise blue

TealAngel

Elegant-one -- thanks for your input on the waterproof eyeliner. I will wait for some reviews before I decide if it's a definite buy. Hopefully it won't have a hard texture! Winthrop -- thanks for the pic of Calypso! I think I like it better than this year's coral. Calypso might be a smidgen more pigmented. Shontay -- I went back to look at your swatch of True Blue. It is a pretty pop of color!

elegant-one

I wonder what lip products the model is wearing in the collection video on chanel.com? Maybe the peachy RCS topped with Envolee glossimer? Whatever it is it sort of looks like they piled it on, lol.

My "backordered" Moon River shipped already and the shadow sticks are no longer backordered on the site if anyone wants to order them.
girlhaha.gif
I thought the same thing. Grease slick

LV2EVOLVE

Is Moon River similar to Rose Platine in person? Is the formula of the stylo the same as the shadow sticks?

Shadowy Lady

ok I'm so behind on this thread because I'm supposed to not buy anymore Chanel (the price increase here in Canada is unfair). But I saw this polish Azure at my counter today and it was tooooo gorgeous! So I picked it up :D

Will do my nails with it tonight and post a swatch tomorrow. Hope you guys are all doing well

khhmakeup

Picked up three of the eye shadow stylos today at my local Bay in Canada! I grabbed cool gold, moon river and pink lagoon. They're truly gorgeous and the texture/cooling effect are amazing!

sarabeautime

Is Moon River similar to Rose Platine in person? Is the formula of the stylo the same as the shadow sticks?
Eye shadow sticks are like Laura Mercier's caviar sticks, they are also wider and more creamier than Stylo shadow sticks. Eye Shadow Sticks are intended as base or eye shadow, not so much for eye lining.

Shadowy Lady

Ok guys as promised here's a swatch of Azure on my nails:

I reviewed it on my blog but in short I love it. Chanel always manages to lure me in somehow, lol!

Winthrop44

It does! I know it won't look half as pretty next to my skin. Thanks for the pics Saadeh. Hope all is going great for you and the baby!

No sign of the quad yet Rads?

Dominique33

I have nothing like that. I'm thinking both that and Azure are coming home. Not so sure about other things. I was thinking of Jade Shore, but I wanted it to be greener. I always have trouble pulling off aqua tones. Seems to wash me out and emphasize my eye bags.
Azuré and Bel-Argus are worth the spurgle
th_thstars.gif
, the summer collection has not been launched here yet ( we don't have Lèvres Scintillantes and Taboo ! Avant-Première was just launched in fact ), but the swatches are all beautiful. Aqua is not so easy to wear, I only wear such colours in the summer and my fav is Nars cream duo Burnt it Blue. I think Chanel shades are subtle, maybe you could try it ?

internetchick

Hi ladies, I am normally roaming the MAC forums but I bought the Metamorphose quad and it arrived today and I thought you ladies might like to see it. I haven't swatched it yet, since I need to take a billion photos before touching it.