Chanel Summer 2013

Rads

Me too..She is amazing!!

I listen to her videos just to go off to sleep sometimes - her voice is so soothing :D

shontay07108

:haha: Is the Chanel one that close to BS?  
I haven't seen them side by side, but BS popped into my mind when I swatched it. I looked at the picture of the shadow stick I posted and swatched Black Swan and I can't tell the difference.
Thank you! I decided to swatch it and the colors on my phone look pretty accurate to real life. They are very soft and smooth. I'll be looking forward to creating some looks with it.
d0e4c77a_image.jpeg
SO PRETTY! :drool: I must try to resist

Miss QQ

I like to watch her too and her voice is lovely.

The quad looks very pretty in the swatches. I want an indigo eyeshadow too, so maybe I'll get it.

gracie90

Oh no, the quad looks beautiful but I don't think we'll get it in the UK
cry.gif
I'll have to console myself with the shadow sticks and the nail polishes!

Rads

Sorry this isn't really related..but could someone tell me what lipstick this model might be wearing? Someone asked me..and I was clueless :p

http://www.beautyscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/sigrid-agren-chanel-le-rouge.jpg

Dominique33

Oh no, the quad looks beautiful but I don't think we'll get it in the UK
cry.gif
I'll have to console myself with the shadow sticks and the nail polishes!
I called Chanel customer service today, the quad is not available in France. I think it's an exclusive to some countries.

cheburaha

Sorry this isn't really related..but could someone tell me what lipstick this model might be wearing? Someone asked me..and I was clueless :p

http://www.beautyscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/sigrid-agren-chanel-le-rouge.jpg
It is Rouge Coco Shine in Suspense 80 - at least what is says on the promo, I have this promo with the listing of all new RCS and RC and it says: Model's makeup: eye IdO 82 Emerveille. SYW 10 Ebene, Mascara Inimitable 10 Noir; Lips RCS 80 Suspense

Rads

It is Rouge Coco Shine in Suspense 80 - at least what is says on the promo, I have this promo with the listing of all new RCS and RC and it says: Model's makeup: eye IdO 82 Emerveille. SYW 10 Ebene, Mascara Inimitable 10 Noir; Lips RCS 80 Suspense
Thank you so much!!!!!

Winthrop44

Custom Purchase. Sweet CartoonChic is offering to facilitate buying the quad for those who don't have access to it.

Haven

Thank you! I decided to swatch it and the colors on my phone look pretty accurate to real life. They are very soft and smooth. I'll be looking forward to creating some looks with it.
Thank you for the swatches. And now I am interested in the quad again.... Maybe it will jump into my cart along with a BU of Pygmalian....
whistle.gif

Latest posts