Chanel Summer 2013

Almus

I don't if this has been posted yet, but the ladies at PurseForum posted this image from the summer collection nail polishes:

They all look pretty!

Pinkdollface

I don't if this has been posted yet, but the ladies at PurseForum posted this image from the summer collection nail polishes:

They all look pretty!
They look beautiful! I hope the blue and turquoise are not streaky like with a lot of metallic finish polishes.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I want the green and the blue for sure, so pretty!
heart.gif

Anneri

Not feeling them for some reason? I think they're all quite dupeable. But then, my nail polish collection transcends the notion of 'normal'.

MaitaiFluff

I already have more nail polish than my fingers and toes will ever need, but I think that green, Azure, needs to be added to my collection. Thank you for posting.

CartoonChic

Not feeling them for some reason? I think they're all quite dupeable. But then, my nail polish collection transcends the notion of 'normal'.
girlhaha.gif

I'm still getting them all. I'm curious to see how Lilis will compare to other Chanel corals.

Rads

Not sure if I will get these...the colors won't look too good on my nails! Guess I will just wait for some more pics...

elegant-one

I am going to get Moon River & Black Stream eyeshadows & maybe the blue one for a pop of fun. I would like to see what Peter P does with them

hollyld

They all look pretty!
Thank you for the finding this picture, Almus. I'm still at the point where black nail polish is cutting edge so I'll probably pass on all but Lilis. Can't wait to see swatches of them all, though.

Haven

Right now I want Azure np and probably will try one of the shadow sticks. I hope that the shadow sticks are soft & long lasting. I also wish that there was a new bronzer powder this year.

I am assuming that the bright mascaras can be used as a sort of "highlight" on the lashes. I used to do this when I was (ahem) younger. I would layer different mascaras under black - skipping the tips and base of my lashes. So I would get a flash of color on the tips of the lashes, but not the entire lash being neon.

Maybe I will get one of the mascaras and play around with it too.

Latest posts