Chanel Summer 2013

13maggieann

I'm literally beyond excited for those nail polishes! I don't even care how much they are they will be mine.. the colors look amazing.

Dominique33

cheerleader.gif
It's beautiful indeed !

Miss QQ

I like the looks of those Hourglass ones - and the price too!
Chanel's $60 unfortunately! Here are more information and pictures! There are 5 shades - I hope there is one that matches my skin perfectly!

http://beautyeditor.ca/2013/02/07/move-over-brad-gisele-is-the-newest-face-of-chanel/

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The Les Beiges powder seems to be 48€ here. Pretty pricey... the Poudre Libre is around 43, for comparison.

nudibelle

Holy shit a real green and blue nail polish! I die I die Abt freakin TIME how Many different pinks they were going to put out

nudibelle

I don't if this has been posted yet, but the ladies at PurseForum posted this image from the summer collection nail polishes: They all look pretty!
Dead dead dead!! I am dying I need a three asap Also I can't resist a beige with shimmer Glossimer And the bronze illuminator in sunkissed IS THE BEST highlight/bronzer I have Eva Eva used It blends beautiful

Prettypackages

Chanel's $60 unfortunately! Here are more information and pictures! There are 5 shades - I hope there is one that matches my skin perfectly!

http://beautyeditor.ca/2013/02/07/move-over-brad-gisele-is-the-newest-face-of-chanel/
All of these powders are confusing. These, Nars Loose, Hourglass and etc... I'm going to be powdered out.

mac_aiken

My lovely Chanel MUA made a comment to me recently that the summer collection was very "Philip Lim and butterfly inspired" and that is was one of the biggest collections she has ever seen Chanel produce with lots of "LE pieces". I don't like the LE part. One of the beauties of Chanel and NARS to me is how many of these pieces end up in their permanent line.

Dominique33

These new powders look simply gorgeous, I'll puchase at last one of them as soon as they arrive.
I am so sad that Peter Philips quits, it will never be the same without him, he gave such perfection to Chanel makeup !
cry.gif
I am a huge fan of his work, these powders look very subtle indeed !