Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

LiliV

I'm interested in the Stylo shadows! The colors sound gorgeous, I love my Jade Shore one I just have to be careful not to get them in my eye bc they burn like crazy!

starletta8

The Stylo Eyeshadows are back!

*flail*

All of the Stylos, the eyeliner, and the nail polishes will be coming home with me this summer.

hitchcockblonde

A stunning collection!
And just like the last two summers, all the polishes will be coming home with me. Okay maybe not the red. Oddly I almost never wear red polish, I will wear just about any color but red. Terrana sounds beautiful. I hope it is similar to Haute Chocolat, that is one of my faves.

Medgal07

Oh gosh, I can barely think about Spring!! Haha, but this collection sounds promising.
smiles.gif
sigh.gif
I just picked up a few items from the spring collection and winter doesn't even start until December 21
icon_eek.gif

delicatewhimsy

I want all of the nail polishes! Hoping that Mediterranee is something like Riva. Orage was not the grey blue that I was expecting, so I'm not going to get my hopes up.

urbis

It's too early for preview, isn't it? For sure there are at least three collection before this one starts to show on the net

sugarberry

Loving the way this collection sounds! I'm not into the bronzes and golds that get released during the summer, so the stylo eyes have me excited!

urbis

I've just browsed though lisa eldridge's web pare: here's the link to a new tutorial where she mentions a forthcoming YELLOW nail polish which will available next summer ... Maybe the video is old and she is referring to the old mimosa????? I 've just browsed through lisa eldridge 's webpage, and here the link to a tutorial where she mentioned a YELLOE Chanel polish which will be available next summer !!!! http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/15501/quick-pick-me-up-make-up/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=February+26th+Newsletter&utm_source=YMLP&utm_term=Quick+Pick-Me-Up+Make+Up#.VIJHAAAgLA

Latest posts