Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

laurennnxox

Me too, Lauren. I'm an NW10 in MAC. It's so pretty though, I must have it
I honestly have no idea what I am in MAC. I've only ever had the mac MUAs match me incorrectly. I'd walk outside and either my face would be orange or it just didn't blend into my neck right. I'm the fairest shade in MUFE mat velvet+ and fairest pink shade of Chanel's PL Foundation.

I bet we're pretty close, though! and a fair girl can only hope, right? because it's too beautiful to pass up!
eyelove.gif

delicatewhimsy

I honestly have no idea what I am in MAC.  I've only ever had the mac MUAs match me incorrectly. I'd walk outside and either my face would be orange or it just didn't blend into my neck right. I'm the fairest shade in MUFE mat velvet+ and fairest pink shade of Chanel's PL Foundation. I bet we're pretty close, though! and a fair girl can only hope, right? because it's too beautiful to pass up! :eyelove:  
We are the exact same! I don't wear MAC much these days, their foundations are pretty awful anyway. It just seems to be the standard people describe their skintone with. NW10 is their lightest for pinky toned gals :)

laurennnxox

We are the exact same! I don't wear MAC much these days, their foundations are pretty awful anyway. It just seems to be the standard people describe their skintone with. NW10 is their lightest for pinky toned gals
smiles.gif
That's good to know, thank you! I never had a reference number to describe myself with on here, hehe.

I guess time will only tell if the bronzer will look nice on our skintone.

Monsy

For fair ladies check out armani bronzer in 100 it's the softest lightest and beautiful texture . Probably the best one on the market for light skin

lladybirdy

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and am a new Chanel lover. The summer collection sounds lovely, and that violet eyeliner in the pic...
heart.gif

ryan-eh

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and am a new Chanel lover. The summer collection sounds lovely, and that violet eyeliner in the pic...
heart.gif
Hello! I'm quite new here myself, too. Even though it's still January and I'm wearing giant coats all the team, I am obsessed with this collection already.
yahoo.gif

Latest posts