Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

urbis

Probably I'll be the only one in the universe, but so far I'm quite unimpressed: I miss the "Chanel touch" that makes their collections so unique to my eyes. I don't even like the promo pic. Of course, I'll wait for swatches and better pics.

Winthrop44

I know what you mean urbis. I don't see anything I "need" so far. Then again, Teger said it was a stunning collection and I pretty much always agree with him, so we'll see.

laurennnxox

Uh oh! I can't believe I'm loving all the polishes in this collection. I usually only like one or two at the most. I might just need all of them, and the highlighter of course!

sugarberry

Hmm, I don't like the colors of the Stylos after all. They're a bit deeper than I thought they'd be. Still interested in the highlighter, though.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I was already following him I had no idea
Same here.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I can translate that:)
It says under the first pic: "Summer! Collection Treasures of Mediterranee. Submerged in blue and filled up with the light. The star product of the collection is Lumiere d'Ete or or Summer Light. Highlighting powder for cheekbones, décolleté and lids. The camelia theme continues. Beauty. Three new nail polishes."
Under the second pic: "No sun in Moscow, but so wish for it. The Chanel "mattresses" remind me about the sun, this time they are called Marieniere. Limited edition for summer, two tones as always. Packaging is the same as for the Beiges powder."
th_kiss.gif
Спасибо!!!!
cheerleader.gif