Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

Beautyglitter

The bronzer!
eyelove.gif
Picture by http://instagram.com/in4ikkkk

awickedshape

Probably I'll be the only one in the universe, but so far I'm quite unimpressed: I miss the "Chanel touch" that makes their collections so unique to my eyes. I don't even like the promo pic. Of course, I'll wait for swatches and better pics.
I know what you mean urbis. I don't see anything I "need" so far. Then again, Teger said it was a stunning collection and I pretty much always agree with him, so we'll see.
Everything looks nice enough but no "wows" for me, although I can see great possibilities for gorgeous pics. I'd like to see swatches of Amoroso (out of habit with those shades) and that's about it.

Winthrop44

I'd like to see swatches of Amoroso (out of habit with those shades) and that's about it.
I will probably end up with

Levres Scintillantes
Rose Paradis / Shimmering Intense Pink

Le Vernis
Méditerranée / Ocean Blue

Possibly:
Terrana / Shimmering Chocolate Brown (Limited Edition)

Most anxious to see swatches for this one but as of now can't imagine I'll buy it:

Lavanda / Intense Vivid Violet

awickedshape

I will probably end up with Levres Scintillantes Rose Paradis / Shimmering Intense Pink Le Vernis Méditerranée / Ocean Blue Possibly: Terrana / Shimmering Chocolate Brown (Limited Edition) Most anxious to see swatches for this one but as of now can't imagine I'll buy it: Lavanda / Intense Vivid Violet  
Méditerranée looks really good. I have a feeling that the holiday collections will be the most appealing for me so it'll be good for me to not go too crazy too early in the year :)

urbis

Méditerranée looks really good. I have a feeling that the holiday collections will be the most appealing for me so it'll be good for me to not go too crazy too early in the year :)
You mean holiday 15? Do we already have antricipations?

laurennnxox

Looks so pretty but I can tell it will be far too dark for me
Same for me. :( I will still swatch in store, but I'm not really a huge matte bronzer kind of girl. I only have one that I use once in a while for a nighttime contour. In fact, I rarely use bronzer because i am so fair. I think this would see a lot of dust on my shelf. I'm definitely still interested in the polishes though!

starletta8

Not sure if we have a firm release date, but I was at my local Chanel Counter and the SA was looking in a pamphlet about their collections for info about something in the spring collection. She showed me the date for the summer collection quickly. It was April 6th! Perfect timing for my birthday.
smiles.gif
Nice! That's only a few days after mine.

So, Monday after Easter. Excellent.