Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

Scorpio69

For those of you who have laurier rose, do you think it's different enough from TF's golden peach to own both? :)
Iam piggybacking your question! I have laurier rose and have ordered golden peach. I ordered golden peach from saks and they do not take reruns on used makeup so I want to be sure that I should keep both or not.

janjirrasan

For those of you who have laurier rose, do you think it's different enough from TF's golden peach to own both? :)
Hmm don't know! My golden peach should be arriving sometime today. I will be sure to swatch them side by side for you if no one beats me to it. :)

ashievic

Hmm don't know! My golden peach should be arriving sometime today. I will be sure to swatch them side by side for you if no one beats me to it.
smiles.gif
Thank you!
smiles.gif
Yes, I own both and they are different.

Tatiana87

Is this a joke?

http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-lumiere-dete-illuminating-powder-review-photos-swatches
I don't know if I should get this or not. (nc40) It barely shows on Christine so I doubt it will show on me. But I really want it.
eyelove.gif
Anyway, Thanks for the link ;)

Medgal07

You didn't like it?? To me the powder itself performed nice but I just can't get over the strong yellow tones on me!! The product itself is nice if you don't mind the yellow undertone!!
It's caramel on me---want an ice cream sundae every time I wear it!!!

Medgal07

th_happy1.gif
Ash, Ash------where are you Ash? I just ordered CHANEL MÉDITERRANÉE ROUGE DOUBLE INTENSITÉ ULTRA WEAR LIP COLOR, 50 Deep Purple. I hope I like it!!!
​ Your swatches influenced my decision. If I don't like it I' coming out to the field to find you---You can't hide. I'll even check for you in the porta potty------where you dropped your phone!!!

janjirrasan

:yaay: [COLOR=0000FF]Ash, Ash------where are you Ash?  I just ordered CHANEL  MÉDITERRANÉE ROUGE DOUBLE INTENSITÉ  ULTRA WEAR LIP COLOR, 50 Deep Purple.  I hope I like it!!! [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​                               Your swatches influenced my decision.  If I don't like it I' coming out to the field to find you---You can't hide.  I'll even check for you in the porta potty------where you dropped your phone!!! [/COLOR]
:lmao: I'm sure it will look quite lovely on you! I've always wondered how it compares to L'Adoree.... :eyelove:

ashievic

th_happy1.gif
Ash, Ash------where are you Ash? I just ordered CHANEL MÉDITERRANÉE ROUGE DOUBLE INTENSITÉ ULTRA WEAR LIP COLOR, 50 Deep Purple. I hope I like it!!!
​ Your swatches influenced my decision. If I don't like it I' coming out to the field to find you---You can't hide. I'll even check for you in the porta potty------where you dropped your phone!!!
Look were the largest wild fire is currently burning and you will find me. I am the chic with my Sublimage samples washing my face with smoke so thick you can't see.

ashievic

[COLOR=0000FF]​ Your swatches influenced my decision. If I don't like it I' coming out to the field to find you---You can't hide. I'll even check for you in the porta potty [/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF] where you dropped your phone!!![/COLOR]
lmao.gif

I'm sure it will look quite lovely on you! I've always wondered how it compares to L'Adoree....
eyelove.gif
It is darker but a cousin to L'adoree. I own that too. I will try to get a swatch up tomorrow.....

ashievic

#45 L'adoree is in the middle. #50 deep purple sheered out with several swipes is in the bottom, straight out of the tube on top. You must use a good lip brush to sheer this out. Plus it is a hard to get off, so that is good for a lipstick. I did not apply the clear top coat on #50.

mkoparanova

I finally saw the collection! I came home with Laurier rose, Caroube and Lumiere d'ete - I couldn't resist, it's beautiful
eyelove.gif
I liked the purple one but I already have similar products.
And some swatches (although I doubt that there are people who still haven't seen them):

Amorosa, Reveuse

I also ordered Deep purple to a US address because these lipsticks are not sold in the UK and the US retailers refuse to ship them.