Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

Pippilotta

I love this polish!
It looks great on you! Actually, it looks a lot better on you than it does on me. It looks darker (grunge-like) on me. Probably because my hands are very pale. I must try it again later in the summer when I've got a bit of color.

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF]  I love it one you Ernie----I think I'll wear mine soon.  You've inspired me!!![/COLOR]
You'll love it!
It looks great on you! Actually, it looks a lot better on you than it does on me. It looks darker (grunge-like) on me. Probably because my hands are very pale. I must try it again later in the summer when I've got a bit of color.
I'm very pale as well, but I still love it!

Ernie

Ladies, I got a 20% off code from Saks, and I ordered the new Chanel striped powder and the Guerlain blue/green polish and with ebates at 16% cash back its a good deal. They don't have the new Chanel glosses or nail polishes (Les Beiges). Also free shipping with the code freeship. I'm not sure if my code they emailed me will work more than once, but here it is: SAKS50Z8K7QQ Keep a lookout for an email from Saks.

TinTin

I think that code is one-time use.

I had a 15% off code from Saks and used that!. Got the striped powder as well (in No 2) as well as a Burberry eyeshadow single.

hitchcockblonde

I think that code is one-time use.

I had a 15% off code from Saks and used that!. Got the striped powder as well (in No 2) as well as a Burberry eyeshadow single.
I guess I don't shop at Saks enough, I only got a 10% one
cry.gif
. I've got the Healthy Glow Lip Balm from the Les Beiges collection and a Burberry nail polish sitting in my cart. The striped powder looks gorgeous but pay day isn't until Thursday and the code only lasts until tomorrow. I wish the nail polishes were up but it looks like there are no Chanel polishes on the site at all except a couple sets and the top coat.

Vineetha

Ladies, I got a 20% off code from Saks, and I ordered the new Chanel striped powder and the Guerlain blue/green polish and with ebates at 16% cash back its a good deal. They don't have the new Chanel glosses or nail polishes (Les Beiges). Also free shipping with the code freeship. I'm not sure if my code they emailed me will work more than once, but here it is: SAKS50Z8K7QQ Keep a lookout for an email from Saks.
Yay!!! Ps: so bummed I didn't get any mails in this regard!! :sigh:

Filmfreak

Sigh. You know that situation when you're squeaking with your last breath "no way I'm going to buy anything more from any collection for at least two months"? And then turn around and promptly make a grab for the next beautiful item?

Well, I've encountered this particular situation again. I really, really didn't want to get anything else after I successfully convinced myself that I don't need the TF eye & cheek compact (if it ever shows up in a German online shop anyway). But, of course, I just saw the Chanel collection at Douglas online and, surprise, surprise, they did have the Lumière d'Été powder - which I thought wouldn't be available in any of the regular shops. So that totally was a must-have, all of a sudden. Only 4 were available (crazy, isn't it?) and they're all gone already!
And since we can't just buy a bronzer, haha, I got two of the RC Shines as well, Amorosa and Intrépide.

Now let's see how fast I can change my mind when the TF compact becomes available ...
whistle.gif

Medgal07

Sigh. You know that situation when you're squeaking with your last breath "no way I'm going to buy anything more from any collection for at least two months"? And then turn around and promptly make a grab for the next beautiful item?

Well, I've encountered this particular situation again. I really, really didn't want to get anything else after I successfully convinced myself that I don't need the TF eye & cheek compact (if it ever shows up in a German online shop anyway). But, of course, I just saw the Chanel collection at Douglas online and, surprise, surprise, they did have the Lumière d'Été powder - which I thought wouldn't be available in any of the regular shops. So that totally was a must-have, all of a sudden. Only 4 were available (crazy, isn't it?) and they're all gone already!
And since we can't just buy a bronzer, haha, I got two of the RC Shines as well, Amorosa and Intrépide.

Now let's see how fast I can change my mind when the TF compact becomes available ...
whistle.gif
Good luck with that----it's the star of the collection and it's soooooooo beautiful!!!