Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

AWS, as requested, here are swatches of The Rebel in partly cloudy daylight. I had to make several passes to build the intensity for purposes of the photo.

delicatewhimsy

Crisis!!!! Miss Kensington fell out of the tube!!!!! Still in one piece, gently place back into the stem. Hopefully it will stick....I store my lipsticks upside down, so I can see the name. Of course with Chanel and their new tubes, the label is rights up. Miss Kensington is in ICU and resting upside right. Hopefully she will have a full recovery.
If it happens again, use a lighter and hold the flame against the bottom for a few seconds and then press gently down into the tube of lipstick to seal it. Put it in the freezer for a few hours and it will be like new

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]It is very bright, but pretty none the less!!!  The Rebel makes Tissé Vénitien look anemic, but TV is amazing---just different looks.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]AWS, as requested, here are swatches of The Rebel in partly cloudy daylight.  I had to make several passes to build the intensity for purposes of the photo.[/COLOR]
Thank you [@]Medgal07[/@]!!:bouquet: :frenz:

laurennnxox

Oh and I put together some swatches from the MR lipstick samples. Here is Very Victoria and Amazing Grace. Love VV and I'll pick it up in January *ahem* but Amazing Grace was a little too warm for my preferences. I could get away with it but I know I won't reach for it. Love the formula on these though, matte but luminous.
1f77a039_image.jpeg
c04091be_image.jpeg
:eyelove: aaaand now i need very victoria!!!

laurennnxox

Oh I meant to say it looks like you drank a poop milkshake. Terrible color... :haha:
Lmao!!!! It's in my cart now. I have a horrible thing for shades like this right now. I'm like a year too late to anything close to the "kylie" type color trend. I finally got whirl lip liner the other day. :eek:hboy:

GreenEyedAllie

Lmao!!!! It's in my cart now. I have a horrible thing for shades like this right now. I'm like a year too late to anything close to the "kylie" type color trend. I finally got whirl lip liner the other day. :eek:hboy:
LOL...I hear ya. I get on kicks. It was reds, then berries, now nudes and purples...

ashievic

I tried to put myself on a lipstick no-buy until January about a week ago but I already failed
th_wallbash.gif
. Saw Miss Kensington was sold out pretty much everywhere so I bought it from Nordstrom. Hope I like it. And now I mean it NO MORE LIPSTICK UNTIL JANUARY *unless there are some nice ones in the Nars Steven Klein collection*

ashievic

Green eyeshadow....I own the TF, Dior, and Chanel, yet I never wear them. Lovely to look at, look fine on me. Just something I don't use, no clue why.

delicatewhimsy

Does anyone have Walk of Shame? I'd love to see a swatch, please! :) How does it compare to Bond Girl?
50f65f8f_image.jpeg
82d8c717_image.jpeg
Here is a swatch of Walk of Shame - WOS on the left and Bond Girl on the right. I'm sorry I can't swatch BG for you, it's part of a giveaway prize. They are pretty darn similar