Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Monsy

When they do dumb post i think is when it's shipped from the store not warehouse. That's my experience

Vineetha

http://www.temptalia.com/charlotte-tilbury-glastonberry-love-liberty-red-carpet-red-matte-revolution-lipsticks-reviews-photos-swatches

GreenEyedAllie

Nordy's has truly given me mental health issues....yesterday my YSL eyeshadow arrived by dumb post. Today my CT Very Victoria is coming real UPS. Gosh, please just do it all by real UPS!!!!!
I bet CT has requested/mandated not dumb post (or Nordy's is just doing it one their own) due to returns. There have been so many people having issues with the mattes arriving smushed or falling out of tubes.

Vandekamp

So I splurged during Nordstrom's extra points days and got 3 of the matte lipsticks in Glastonberry, Lost Cherry and Bond Girl, plus the Norman Parkinson highlighter! Plus there was a gwp of a CT mirror and deluxe magic cream. They will be here monday, can't wait to check them out.
Nice haul. I love Bond Girl.

ashievic

I love Very Victoria. I recently viewed the presentation on picking a nude lipstick from the lady who does the Chanel ones. She is spot on. I would have NEVER purchased this shade if I saw in a store. Thanks to the Lipstick Fairy, I was able to try a sample. Since there are no actual counters near me. I love it, along with Miss Kensington and Glastonberry. Some nudes truly do make me look like death warmed over. I have had no issues with the application of Miss Kensington.

Yazmin

My Dolce Vita palette arrived with a broken Pop shade so they're sending me a replacement and I'm going to return this one to the store.

KiKi Kontour

i got the film star bronzer n highlight palette (med/drk)!! I've been eyeballin it for a while now n finally pulled the trigger. upon swatchin I noticed how incredibly soft it is so im excited to toss it on my cheeks this weekend...

ashievic

i got the film star bronzer n highlight palette (med/drk)!! I've been eyeballin it for a while now n finally pulled the trigger. upon swatchin I noticed how incredibly soft it is so im excited to toss it on my cheeks this weekend...
Oh my, with the CL lipstick and this, you will look stunning!!!! Of course you already are, but so exciting for you!!!!! Have lots of fun with your new goodies. Counting the days until 10/7, when my bank account will be off life support or Daddy support is more like it!!!!! Getting paid monthly or whenever the various government agencies feel like cutting the checks, ugh. Don't they realize I have needs???

Medgal07

So I splurged during Nordstrom's extra points days and got 3 of the matte lipsticks in Glastonberry, Lost Cherry and Bond Girl, plus the Norman Parkinson highlighter! Plus there was a gwp of a CT mirror and deluxe magic cream. They will be here monday, can't wait to check them out.
Oh how nice. Can't wait to hear what you think of everything!!!

awickedshape

These aren't my personal swatches, but these are the ones from her website. [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]
Thanks! I like that they have them but I don't refer to them much because of how I preferred the way Dolce Vita looked on others than from the site.

ashievic

Crisis!!!! Miss Kensington fell out of the tube!!!!! Still in one piece, gently place back into the stem. Hopefully it will stick....I store my lipsticks upside down, so I can see the name. Of course with Chanel and their new tubes, the label is rights up. Miss Kensington is in ICU and resting upside right. Hopefully she will have a full recovery.

awickedshape

Is that sufficient AWS or do you still want me to swatch my palette?
If you wouldn't mind, @Medgal07? I won't turn down swatches lol
The second and fourth shades from lovely @Shars' post are the ones catching my eye
flower.gif

hitchcockblonde

I tried to put myself on a lipstick no-buy until January about a week ago but I already failed
th_wallbash.gif
. Saw Miss Kensington was sold out pretty much everywhere so I bought it from Nordstrom. Hope I like it. And now I mean it NO MORE LIPSTICK UNTIL JANUARY *unless there are some nice ones in the Nars Steven Klein collection*

Vineetha

I tried to put myself on a lipstick no-buy until January about a week ago but I already failed :headbang: . Saw Miss Kensington was sold out pretty much everywhere so I bought it from Nordstrom. Hope I like it. And now I mean it NO MORE LIPSTICK UNTIL JANUARY *unless there are some nice ones in the Nars Steven Klein collection*