Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

The matte lippies really are awesome!
I only have one CT lippie and I am VERY fond of it-----Hepburn Honey----but I've never felt compelled enough to buy more
shrugs.gif
I don't find the packaging too special either.
​ I'm going to give them a chance some day. I'm an open minded person!!!

GreenEyedAllie

[COLOR=0000FF]  I only have one CT lippie and I am VERY fond of it-----Hepburn Honey----but I've never felt compelled enough to buy more[/COLOR]:shrugs: [COLOR=0000FF]I don't find the packaging too special either.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​  I'm going to give them a chance some day.  I'm an open minded person!!![/COLOR]
I hear ya. Spring 25% off has been an encouragement. I wore Bond Girl tonight for a date night!!

GreenEyedAllie

[COLOR=0000FF] Oh nice!!!!  That's a very pretty color!!!  I hope you had fun!!!![/COLOR]
Oh we have!! I'm still a bit 'in the stars' as it were...I'm contemplating a purchase. Unfortunately, I delayed too long for the CL RL sheer restock at Sephora today...

Medgal07

Oh we have!! I'm still a bit 'in the stars' as it were...I'm contemplating a purchase. Unfortunately, I delayed too long for the CL RL sheer restock at Sephora today...
Awww that's sweet!!!

The RLs in all 3 formulas seem to be pretty popular. I'm contemplating a sheer. I was thinking red but I don't know how often I'd reach for it, especially having the satin
and matte.
sigh.gif

hitchcockblonde

When does everyone think the holiday collection will launch??
I'd say early November on her site and then late November for all the other retailers. I looked up my Beautylish order for the Fallen Angel palette and it was Nov 20th and I ordered it as soon as it went up there but the collection had been on her site for a bit before then I think.

hitchcockblonde

Had 25% off on Spring so I picked up the Mini Miracle Eye Wand in Shade 1. Hope it's a match. Next time they have a sale I'm getting Very Victoria. I got those little lip cards and tried out VV and Amazing Grace, loved VV and AG was nice but a little too warm for me.

MakeupAddict22

I'd say early November on her site and then late November for all the other retailers. I looked up my Beautylish order for the Fallen Angel palette and it was Nov 20th and I ordered it as soon as it went up there but the collection had been on her site for a bit before then I think.
Thanks for the info! I don't want to miss it lol

Vineetha

Had 25% off on Spring so I picked up the Mini Miracle Eye Wand in Shade 1. Hope it's a match. Next time they have a sale I'm getting Very Victoria. I got those little lip cards and tried out VV and Amazing Grace, loved VV and AG was nice but a little too warm for me.
ha!! Thats what i got too! Not very sure of the shade either but then she has mentioned the shades suitable under description on her website so went by that!! I was initially going to get another lipstick since i didnt think they were going to update the app so quick before 22nd!!

Latest posts