Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Vandekamp

Darn, I just cannot capture how gorgeous Dolce Vita is on my phone! Wore it today with CL Very Privé and the glitter lasted all day. I think I like the shades more than the TF Pink Glow palette.
39b61356_20150917_080613.jpeg
I have to get a new brow and lash comb/brush.
1cac2b9d_20150917_171058.jpeg
86de0c1f_PhotoGrid_1442524219237.jpeg
Wow. This look gorgeous.

Medgal07

THAT BIRKIN BROWN IS CALLIN ME
drools.gif
is the med/drk film n glow palette on nordies yet???
Do I need BB ???? Is this the palette you mean? http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/charlotte-tilbury-filmstar-bronze-glow-medium-to-dark-face-sculpt-highlight-limited-edition/4117057?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=6420

hitchcockblonde

Hmmmm Nordstrom has triple points plus a CT GWP
greengrin.gif
!! And the palette looks gorgeous!!
hmm.gif
Aww that GWP is cute but I'll always be sad about missing out on this one at Nordstrom

It was so adorable but it would not add to my cart and stupidly I never contacted CS about it. Maybe they'll bring it back one day.

Vineetha

Aww that GWP is cute but I'll always be sad about missing out on this one at Nordstrom It was so adorable but it would not add to my cart and stupidly I never contacted CS about it. Maybe they'll bring it back one day.
Oh whoa this looks prettier!! The current GWP is a mirror & a tiny sample of magic cream!!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Beautiful AWS.  This is giving me a little bit of a  TF Cognac Sable vibe.  Based on that I think I'll get Vintage Vamp instead.  I have a real weakness for burgundy[/COLOR]:happydance:
It is so pretty and the texture is great. [@]sarabeautime[/@] mentioned CS in her review: http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/05/charlotte-tilbury-luxury-eye-shadow.html?m=1

GreenEyedAllie

[COLOR=0000FF] I hope you're enjoying it immensely!!!  It really is pretty![/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]I'll let you try it first & report back[/COLOR]:haha:   [COLOR=0000FF] The colors are so gorgeous---I just don't know why I haven't embraced these lipsticks:shrugs: [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I love some of CT's other products though![/COLOR]
The matte lippies really are awesome!

Latest posts