Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

hitchcockblonde

ha!! Thats what i got too! Not very sure of the shade either but then she has mentioned the shades suitable under description on her website so went by that!! I was initially going to get another lipstick since i didnt think they were going to update the app so quick before 22nd!!
Haha I didn't even see that, I just picked the one that looked closest to my Touché Éclat which is a great match. Yeah I did not think Spring would update that quickly so I was all set to get a lipstick as well. Can't wait for their next sale! I think I'm going to be buying most of my CT stuff from there from now on. I want to hold strong on my lipstick no buy but 20-25% off is too good to pass up!

Vineetha

Haha I didn't even see that, I just picked the one that looked closest to my Touché Éclat which is a great match. Yeah I did not think Spring would update that quickly so I was all set to get a lipstick as well. Can't wait for their next sale! I think I'm going to be buying most of my CT stuff from there from now on . I want to hold strong on my lipstick no buy but 20-25% off is too good to pass up!
:haha: me too!! and they have it often enough to spoil us!!

Mardybum

Girls, do I need the Dolce Vita palette? Those of you who bought it are happy with your purchase? I'll be travelling to Ireland in november, where ill be able to get some CT make up for the first time! At the same time, travelling is expensive, i probably shouldnt spend 50euro in a palette :sigh: I want to get something from her line, so I'm torn between a lipstick (Bitch perfect or Amazing Grace) or the Dolce Vita Palette!

ashievic

Mama loves the new mattes. Thanks to the Lipstick Fairy, Mama (thanks for not sharing Mama) Victoria has been ordered. She claims it is a perfect for Pink Casper. Miss Kensington arrived, guess she loves that too, with a touch of the Chanel Le Beige over it. I think she might actually order one of the quad shadows. I know she likes Rock Chic, but it does seem like Ice Queen from TF. Heck, I can get 3 for the price of one from CL. Again, I know his product are artistic, but for me not practical for living in the woods and planes. Homeland Security obviously does not understand form over function in lipstick containers.

mel33t

Girls, do I need the Dolce Vita palette? Those of you who bought it are happy with your purchase? I'll be travelling to Ireland in november, where ill be able to get some CT make up for the first time! At the same time, travelling is expensive, i probably shouldnt spend 50euro in a palette :sigh: I want to get something from her line, so I'm torn between a lipstick (Bitch perfect or Amazing Grace) or the Dolce Vita Palette!
I really like the Dolce Vita. I'm looking at Vintage Vamp and Uptown Girl. Her shadows are very nice, pigmented, and easy to blend.

Vandekamp

ashievicame="ashievic" url="/t/184847/charlotte-tilbury-makeup/2880#post_3021973"]I love, love, love Glastonberry. It is the bestest!!!!!!! [/quote] I love Glastonberry. It rocks. I wear it with Nightmoth or Cyber World.

ashievic

Eton Moi is much darker, as in nearly black/plum. Glastonberry leans more berry with slight undertones of plum, but not much. I have all the funky Mac Vamp colors or close to it. Nothing I own, except for a true black lipstick is as dark as Eton Moi, nothing even comes close.

awickedshape

Hi Do any WoC have swatches of the Rebel palette? I have Chanel Tisse Vénitien, TF Raw Jade and Gucci Agate but some swatches of The Rebel look so vibrant.

Medgal07

Eton Moi on the left, Glastonberry on right. Both with numerous swipes.....
Oh I think I like the looks of Eton Moi
eyelove.gif
better than Glastonberry. Do you have a preference between the two?

novocainedreams

So I splurged during Nordstrom's extra points days and got 3 of the matte lipsticks in Glastonberry, Lost Cherry and Bond Girl, plus the Norman Parkinson highlighter! Plus there was a gwp of a CT mirror and deluxe magic cream. They will be here monday, can't wait to check them out.

ashievic

Eton Moi can be adjusted to the intensity of the product with a a quick step. I will use the Dior lip plumber and let set while I do the rest of my face, then blot. Then apply Eton Moi, it is not nearly as dark and pulls more berry then purple. Straight out of the bullet, it can be a bit harsh in the depth of color. Or you can apply a clear gloss over it after application too. But then you take away the matte look totally. Again, Eton Moi is nothing like I own as far as color.

ashievic

Nordy's has truly given me mental health issues....yesterday my YSL eyeshadow arrived by dumb post. Today my CT Very Victoria is coming real UPS. Gosh, please just do it all by real UPS!!!!!