Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Alysse011

My bronze snd glow came today. The highlighter oration is completely shattered. I called Net A Porter and they said they've had a lot of issues with that and shipped me a new one, which is great. In the mean time, I watched a video on repairing shattered powders so maybe I will end up with two usable compacts, even if one is a little ugly.

brittbby

95eeeef0_image.jpeg
I got my stuff in and have been playing with it for a couple days and it's pure love! From top to bottom: Ecstasy blush Mixed together Inner shade Outer shade Dolce vita quad Retoucher in shade 3 Seduction l/g Penelope pink l/s. They are all amazingly pigmented!!

Alysse011

I keep thinking of Dolce Vita. Then Gucci came out with their line. And all the holiday collections are rolling out. I just don't know.

brittbby

Wow, everything looks SO pretty on you! I'll have to get that blush & lipstick now too. Did you like the retoucher? Thanks for the great swatches!
The blush is gorgeous! I do like the retoucher! I'm still playing with it but I've noticed that because it's so thin, it doesn't crease on me which is amazing.

Medgal07

My bronze snd glow came today. The highlighter oration is completely shattered. I called Net A Porter and they said they've had a lot of issues with that and shipped me a new one, which is great. In the mean time, I watched a video on repairing shattered powders so maybe I will end up with two usable compacts, even if one is a little ugly.
icon_eek.gif
Glad CS was immediately responsive!!!!

elegant-one

The blush is gorgeous! I do like the retoucher! I'm still playing with it but I've noticed that because it's so thin, it doesn't crease on me which is amazing.
I need that blush lol. I agree, it did not crease on me at all. I still feel that the lightest was a bit too white...not as natural looking as my Chanel concealer. But, I LOVED how it highlighted my upper cheekbones & "C" area.

I'm so excited that my other items will be here this week.

Haven

I really like CT products. I am not a fan of the packaging though. I suppose that it will grown on me. Plus having quality products is a lot more important than the packaging.

elegant-one

I really like CT products. I am not a fan of the packaging though. I suppose that it will grown on me. Plus having quality products is a lot more important than the packaging.
I'm curious - what do you really like from the CT line? And, did you get the retoucher?

Medgal07

friends.gif
I hear ya Haven. I got my CT Hepburn Honey lipstick this week and the packaging reminded me of my grandma and I'm old enough to be a grandma myself.
girlhaha.gif
But I LOVE the product.

awickedshape

:wavey:  [COLOR=0000FF]Sorry[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]AWS---I didn't take a pic when I wore it yesterday but Yazmin posted swatches here:[/COLOR] http://www.specktra.net/t/184847/charlotte-tilbury-makeup/270
Hi dear! Yes, thanks, I saw those but I think they're with a liner and a gloss. I hope everything goes ok with Nordies so I can add swatches Edit: Finally got shipping confirmation from Nordies today. Almost a week later. Wish Sephora could carry this line

brittbby

How do you like Penelope Pink?
It's gorgeous! My complexion is quite medium/olive and it's not too light, which is a problem I find all too often with nude lipsticks. It's a gorgeous, creamy nude pink that I think can work on a wide array of people

walkingdead

It's gorgeous! My complexion is quite medium/olive and it's not too light, which is a problem I find all too often with nude lipsticks. It's a gorgeous, creamy nude pink that I think can work on a wide array of people
Thank you Brittbby! it looks lovely.

elegant-one

I got the Audrey eyeliner today. I LOVE it. Its a beautiful brown on & glides right on. And by accident, they included the Champagne Diamonds eye pencil
pompom.gif
Its beautiful! It is very sparkly, but I loved it on. So did my hubs
heart.gif
He thought it was sexy.....so I guess that means I'll have to keep it ;)

walkingdead

I got the Audrey eyeliner today. I LOVE it. Its a beautiful brown on & glides right on. And by accident, they included the Champagne Diamonds eye pencil :pompom: Its beautiful! It is very sparkly, but I loved it on. So did my hubs :heart: He thought it was sexy.....so I guess that means I'll have to keep it ;)
OMG! I need this in my life!

elegant-one

OMG! I need this in my life!
Its REALLY pretty on the lid. I used just this up to the crease & the Audrey liner - simple & stunning. Fell in love with the combo. I didn't have any fallout from it which was nice. I think it would also be pretty just under your bottom eyeliner.

walkingdead

Its REALLY pretty on the lid. I used just this up to the crease &  the Audrey liner - simple & stunning. Fell in love with the combo. I didn't have any fallout from it which was nice. I think it would also be pretty just under your bottom eyeliner.
That's how I was going to use it under the bottom liner. It sounds like a great combo!