Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

Got my goodies today. Love the Dolce Vita eye palette
love.gif

Guess I am NOT a bitch, cause Bitch Perfect did not work on my lips
lol.gif
It looked like I didn't apply any lipstick
noworry.gif

I like the lip liner Pillow Talk a lot. It makes the lips even & flawless looking & natural.
lol.gif
How odd a product. Are you taking it back?

Medgal07

Joined the Hepburn honey gang today and got the feline flick !! Its literally the easiest thing to use for the cat eye flick, did it in selfridges on myself in less than a minute. It's also incredibly pigmented, here's to hoping it lasts and doesn't dry out quick. Champagne diamond is next on my list I tried it on today in my inner corners and it just brightened up my whole look. Think I will also try a blush next - most likely 'ecstasy', also want one of the film star on the go palettes, they are so cute in terms of size. My tilbury list just keeps growing
I was intrigued so I ordered Feline Flick and the Wonderglow primer, which I hope doesn't break me out---heard good things about it!

xfarrax

[COLOR=0000FF]   I was intrigued so I ordered Feline Flick and the Wonderglow primer, which I hope doesn't break me out---heard good things about it![/COLOR]
Giving it a test drive today, I always find with felt tip liners that they stop working as well if u use them on top of eyeshadow think they must get clogged. Applied it an hour ago and it's super black gona see how it holds up for the rest of the day I normally use the urban decay perversion liquid liner, but again it was super quick to do a really nice cat eye, much easier and so much control compared to my perversion liquid liner

xfarrax

:yahoo: T[COLOR=0000FF]hanks for the feedback!  I'm so excited to get it![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Awesome Lex!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Beautiful----looks like HH was made for your lips!!!  Looks rose-gold on you---love it!!![/COLOR]
Feline flick held up amazingly well, way better than my loreal super liner and urban decay perversion, I find the perversion liquid liner to be a bit too shiny for my liking, whereas this one is straight up intense Matt black.

Medgal07

Feline flick held up amazingly well, way better than my loreal super liner and urban decay perversion, I find the perversion liquid liner to be a bit too shiny for my liking, whereas this one is straight up intense Matt black.
yahoo.gif
Oh that's so awesome Xfarrax. Now I'm really looking forward to getting it.

EllaS

Sorry if I missed this, but do we know yet when the Matte Revolution lipsticks will be available in the US? We still don't have the beach sticks or filmstars on the go either. Not that I'm impatient
nope.gif

I think I read that the holiday eyeshadow palette is due out in November (not sure if that's UK only) so I thought the lippies might release before that.

IHughes

I think the Beach Sticks are available on Net-a-Porter but there's the shipping cost, as well as Charlotte Tilbury site. I really want to try the matte lipsticks but I don't want to pay so much shipping!

EllaS

I really want to try the matte lipsticks but I don't want to pay so much shipping!
Ah good point I forgot about Net-a-Porter. I was thinking of Nordstrom and Beautylish. Yeah as much as I want to try the matte lipsticks, I'm not willing to pay international shipping rates. So, patience patience patience :)

Suddenly, I've gotten on this kick about "patent leather" lips...glossy lips with no shimmer.

I noticed that many of CT's Lip Lustres seem not to have shimmer. I'm interested in buying a few.

iLoveBees

Hi ladies. I just wanted to share my experience with the wonder glow. I've been playing around with it for about a week and unfortunately I have not had such a great time with it. When I use it under foundation it accentuates my pores and the tiny bumps on my skin. It also makes the foundation wear off quickly. On top of foundation, I get better results. It gives a lovely glow but it fades quickly and takes my foundation with it. Mixed in with foundation is almost pointless for me. The "glow" disappears. Maybe it just doesn't mix well with the foundations I use (chanel perfection lumiere and dior star). I suspect it may pair better with CT's foundation. I had high hopes.The way the package was written it makes it seem like there is actual fairy dust in it.

alexisweaver

Quick swatches! I've been so very busy this week, I haven't really had time to try my new stuff out really: here's quick photos/ swatches (swatched one time) of Bitch Perfect. I love the pigmentation. Can't wait to actually wear it. I'm a true NC45 and the swatches were taken in natural lighting :)
832273fa_image.jpeg
13fdd425_image.jpeg
4281acbe_image.jpeg

Medgal07

th_hug.gif

Hi ladies. I just wanted to share my experience with the wonder glow. I've been playing around with it for about a week and unfortunately I have not had such a great time with it. When I use it under foundation it accentuates my pores and the tiny bumps on my skin. It also makes the foundation wear off quickly. On top of foundation, I get better results. It gives a lovely glow but it fades quickly and takes my foundation with it. Mixed in with foundation is almost pointless for me. The "glow" disappears. Maybe it just doesn't mix well with the foundations I use (chanel perfection lumiere and dior star). I suspect it may pair better with CT's foundation. I had high hopes.The way the package was written it makes it seem like there is actual fairy dust in it.
thud.gif
Oh no----so not happy to hear this because I ordered it, but I totally appreciate you sharing your experience. I also use Chanel PL & PLV. I'll let you know how it works out for me.

elegant-one

lol.gif
How odd a product. Are you taking it back?
sigh.gif
I have no idea why it barely shows up on me! Yep, I sent it back. Darn!

Sorry I'm so late in responding...just now catching up;)

I posted pics of me wearing a GORGEOUS red lipstick
girlhaha.gif
page 82 in the Nars Audacious lipstick thread. Carmen is my new love in red lipsticks
love.gif

Anitavino

I purchased La Dolce Vita last week and have worn it every day and someone always compliments my eyes. I'm thinking worth every penny!! I got the Ecstasy blush to go with it. It's pretty, but I swatched it next to Nars Deep Throat and in my opinion it's a dupe.

I also got the eyebrow stick. Very easy to use, perfect color for me. I like it.

Next on my list to try are the lipsticks and liners.