Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Vandekamp

Wearing Bitch Perfect. I absolutely LOVE it. I'm a bit disappointed I've already had to reapply it twice today though...
2761fb2e_image.jpeg
Gorgeous.

Has anyone tried the Light Wonder foundation? I think I will, but haven't heard/seen any reviews of it yet. I'm hoping to try the lipsticks and blush, but with no counter near me am waiting.

ashievic

When I was Neiman Marcus a couple of weeks ago for their fashion week I had my makeup done by a super nice rep from Kevyn Aucoin from England. I asked her about this CT line. She told me it is the same product as Aucoin offers. She showed me the liner pen from both companies and they were exact even in the packaging. Great makeup from both companies. Yet, when she showed me the wonderglow it matched a Aucoin product exactly too. Guess there is a pending lawsuit concerning this issue. So for those of you unable to find a product for CT, please consider checking Aucoin line. The eyeshadows, and mascara are the same too.

awickedshape

When I was Neiman Marcus a couple of weeks ago for their fashion week I had my makeup done by a super nice rep from Kevyn Aucoin from England. I asked her about this CT line. She told me it is the same product as Aucoin offers. She showed me the liner pen from both companies and they were exact even in the packaging. Great makeup from both companies. Yet, when she showed me the wonderglow it matched a Aucoin product exactly too. Guess there is a pending lawsuit concerning this issue. So for those of you unable to find a product for CT, please consider checking Aucoin line. The eyeshadows, and mascara are the same too. 
Wow.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Interesting! Now that I think about it, there are definitely some uncanny similarities. Their liner pens are exactly the same; difference is the packaging color. And the product that KA has that is similar to Wonderglow is the Celestial Lighting Fluid. Crazy, I never considered/noticed this. I will say, IMO, KA's eyeshadows (in the duo's, I've never tried the singles or palettes) are AMAZING and superior to the quality of CT's eyeshadows (but then again, maybe they'd be similar if CT had single/duo shadows). I also think the blushes from KA are superior as well... just being honest!

elegant-one

Interesting! Now that I think about it, there are definitely some uncanny similarities. Their liner pens are exactly the same; difference is the packaging color. And the product that KA has that is similar to Wonderglow is the Celestial Lighting Fluid. Crazy, I never considered/noticed this. I will say, IMO, KA's eyeshadows (in the duo's, I've never tried the singles or palettes) are AMAZING and superior to the quality of CT's eyeshadows (but then again, maybe they'd be similar if CT had single/duo shadows). I also think the blushes from KA are superior as well... just being honest!
I agree about the KA eyeshadow duos, the texture & pigmentation is amazing. I haven't bought any yet, but I have the duo with the Auburn shade in my cart. Its gorgeous.

Medgal07

Oh no
icon_eek.gif
That would be most unfortunate.

ashievic

The lady from England has worked for Aucoin forever. I guess years ago CT was deeply involved in the Aucoin line. Again, the products do appear very much the same. Great stuff from both lines.

iLoveBees

Wearing Bitch Perfect. I absolutely LOVE it. I'm a bit disappointed I've already had to reapply it twice today though...
2761fb2e_image.jpeg
Wow! That bitch is perfect. Sorry, I couldn't help it. Lol. It looks great on you. How long did it wear on you before you had to reapply?

alexisweaver

Wow! That bitch is perfect. Sorry, I couldn't help it. Lol. It looks great on you. How long did it wear on you before you had to reapply?
Hahahahaha! Honestly it only lasted me 3.5 hours. And that was with no food or drink. I'm going to test for longevity again tomorrow.

Alysse011

I've been using the filmstar set every day since I received it too. It is so easy and flattering. I just purchased the golden goddess quad and barbarella brown from Nordstrom. I have pretty high expectations at this point haha. Especially since I was underwhelmed by the NARS dual intensity shadows.

Medgal07

I'll look forward to hearing what you think. I really hope you have a better experience. And if you do maybe I'll pick up a tip on how I could make it work for me.
I wore the WonderGlow Beauty Flash Primer today under my foundation--Chanel Perfection Lumiére and the "glow" was immediately apparent. I was reminded of the
way that I ook w/ MAC Face & Body but glowing, not quite as dewy as w/F & B. I set my foundation w/Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Powder and set that with
Skindinâvia finishing spray. My foundation held up as usual and the "glow" lasted quite a while too. I was busy so I wasn't looking w/too critical an eye but I'm pleased
so far. I'm eager to wear it regularly to get a better sense for its performance.

Have you tried it since you posted your experience? I don't recall if you used a setting powder or finishing spray. Might that be the difference? I'll let you know what
happens over time with it.

friends.gif

Medgal07

I've been using the filmstar set every day since I received it too. It is so easy and flattering. I just purchased the golden goddess quad and barbarella brown from Nordstrom. I have pretty high expectations at this point haha. Especially since I was underwhelmed by the NARS dual intensity shadows.
Yay Alysse!
th_thstars.gif
I'm glad you're loving it too!!!

Latest posts