Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

sigh.gif
I have no idea why it barely shows up on me! Yep, I sent it back. Darn!

Sorry I'm so late in responding...just now catching up;)

I posted pics of me wearing a GORGEOUS red lipstick
girlhaha.gif
page 82 in the Nars Audacious lipstick thread. Carmen is my new love in red lipsticks
love.gif
wavey.gif
Ahoy!!!!
th_happy1.gif
Running right over. I've only ordered one so far-----Charlotte!

iLoveBees

:hug:   :thud:  [COLOR=0000FF]Oh no----so not happy to hear this because I ordered it, but I totally appreciate you sharing your experience. I also use Chanel PL & PLV.  I'll let you know how it works out for me.[/COLOR]
I'll look forward to hearing what you think. I really hope you have a better experience. And if you do maybe I'll pick up a tip on how I could make it work for me.

Medgal07

She was afraid of going down THAT rabbit hole
girlhaha.gif

The thing is, she will look fabulous in any of them
yes.gif

lol.gif
Just call me chicken little!!! Well thank you doll
friends.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

Absolutely :)
girlhaha.gif
Starting to feel like I have a fan club----gather around ---group hug!!
grouphug2.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] I was on the slow bus w/the NARS lippies---oh and I was busy hauling TF Fall & jewelry.[/COLOR]    :lol:  [COLOR=0000FF]Just call me chicken little!!!   Well thank you doll[/COLOR]:frenz:   :haha: [COLOR=0000FF] Starting to feel like I have a fan club----gather [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]around ---group hug!![/COLOR]:grouphug:
You do! The Medgal07 Appreciation society lol

saeyou

From all the reviews I've read/seen online this collection looks AMAZING. Unfortunately the hole in my wallet will look just as amazing..

alexisweaver

Wearing Bitch Perfect. I absolutely LOVE it. I'm a bit disappointed I've already had to reapply it twice today though...
2761fb2e_image.jpeg

elegant-one

Wearing Bitch Perfect. I absolutely LOVE it. I'm a bit disappointed I've already had to reapply it twice today though...
Thats absolutely BEAUTIFUL on you dear! The shade really works for you. I'm so sad it didn't look like that on me. You are so darn beautiful!

Medgal07

I just tried the CT Filmstar Bronze & Glow for the first time and I LOVE it. Very easy application of both---I prefer this powder version over my TF Shade & illuminate which is cream. The powder form is just easier to apply when you're in a hurry, The illuminator requires only light application, it gives an amazing glow and it lasted > 8 hrs., so far. This purchase was well worth the cost for me.

MooseMoose

[COLOR=0000FF]I just tried the CT Filmstar Bronze & Glow for the first time and I LOVE it.  Very easy application of both---I prefer this powder version over my TF Shade & illuminate which is cream.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]The powder form is just easier to apply when you're in a hurry,  The illuminator requires only light application, it gives an amazing glow and it lasted > 8 hrs., so far.  This purchase was well worth the cost for me.[/COLOR]
Yay!! So glad to hear a glowing review, if I get anything from her line it will be this (except the matte lipsticks if/when they come too the US, Glaston-berry is beautiful)!

alexisweaver

[COLOR=0000FF]You look absolutely stunning----too bad about the short wear-time on the lippie, but it looks like it's worth it on you!!![/COLOR]
Thats absolutely BEAUTIFUL on you dear! The shade really works for you. I'm so sad it didn't look like that on me.  You are so darn beautiful!
Thanks ladies! I really do love the color. I just wish it lasted through the day longer. I'm happy with the formula, and now I'm ready to try more!