Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Haven

Got my palette today & I love it. Thank goodness because I did not like the Chanel & Mac items that I got today :shakehead:
I was considering the Mac min liu collection lippies but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Were those the items from Mac? And what Chanel? Inquiring minds want to know.

I also have been tempted by the new CT palette.

MaryJane

I like the blush shades in the new palette so much (I've been mixing them together before applying) that I'm tempted to see if they have anything similar in the permanent line. Her blushes are my favorite.

fur4elise

I like the blush shades in the new palette so much (I've been mixing them together before applying) that I'm tempted to see if they have anything similar in the permanent line. Her blushes are my favorite.

^^^^^This! :tee: I rarely if ever find myself working with a single blush color these days. I love layering and creating dimension...hence my love of these mixed shade palettes...Bobbi Brown, Chanel, By Terry, and now CT...which my palette should arrive this evening...very excite! :D

elegant-one

I was considering the Mac min liu collection lippies but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Were those the items from Mac? And what Chanel? Inquiring minds want to know.

I also have been tempted by the new CT palette.

Yes, those were the MAC min liu items. Chanel was the new Les Beiges Bronzers which seems like everyone is having a hard time figuring out the shades which are very yellow/golden based.

I haven't played a whole lot with the CT palette but what I have I really like it. I loved the last palette I got from CT so much I bought 2. I use it a lot & it's great for traveling.

Have you bought anything that you really like that I need to know about? :roflmao:

MaryJane

^^^^^This! :tee: I rarely if ever find myself working with a single blush color these days. I love layering and creating dimension...hence my love of these mixed shade palettes...Bobbi Brown, Chanel, By Terry, and now CT...which my palette should arrive this evening...very excite! :D

I don't do anything as fancy as layering or creating dimension. LOL. I dip my brush in the darker color then the lighter and then I apply.

Haven

Yes, those were the MAC min liu items. Chanel was the new Les Beiges Bronzers which seems like everyone is having a hard time figuring out the shades which are very yellow/golden based.

I haven't played a whole lot with the CT palette but what I have I really like it. I loved the last palette I got from CT so much I bought 2. I use it a lot & it's great for traveling.

Have you bought anything that you really like that I need to know about? :roflmao:

I have full shopping carts/bags all over the internet, but I haven't pulled the trigger on most of them. The most exciting purchase that I have had recently was the mj le bronzer which I know that you have.

I do have one order that I am waiting for- the KKW & Kylie collaboration. It hasn't shipped yet, so who knows when I will get it.

Speaking of kc, I was working and someone who is much younger and hipper than me told me that "my highlight was poppin and on point." Which I assumed was good thing lol. It was the Kylie strawberry shortcake highlight. The more I use it the more I like it.

elegant-one

I have full shopping carts/bags all over the internet, but I haven't pulled the trigger on most of them. The most exciting purchase that I have had recently was the mj le bronzer which I know that you have.

I do have one order that I am waiting for- the KKW & Kylie collaboration. It hasn't shipped yet, so who knows when I will get it.

Speaking of kc, I was working and someone who is much younger and hipper than me told me that "my highlight was poppin and on point." Which I assumed was good thing lol. It was the Kylie strawberry shortcake highlight. The more I use it the more I like it.

LOL! Ok, I'm on it. What about Cotton Candy? Is there another MUST HAVE item I should get from there? I'm sure you looked hip & amazing dear :heart:

You didn't get any Nars?

fur4elise

CT_Glow_Pacakaging.jpg CT_Glow_Palette.jpg CT_Glow_Swatches.jpg

I really like this palette!
I used it today and have what I would call an elevated natural look. Very pretty.

To create a darker eye I also used my KVD Shade & Light palette, using a deeper warm
matte brown. I also used the highlighter in the palette for a brow highlight.

The two blushes work fantastic together.

As you can see, the bronzer, in natural daylight swatches, does not show up on my skin. I swatched the highlight right next to it, in an attempt to get it to show up. I am tempted to try it as a finishing powder...but if there is too much shimmer that would be a no go. So it may be used for eyes.

Overall, this palette will get a lot of play and is a great size for travel.

p.s. I think the packaging from CT is also very nice.

Last edited:

elegant-one

View attachment 59916 View attachment 59917 View attachment 59918

I really like this palette!
I used it today and have what I would call an elevated natural look. Very pretty.

To create a darker eye I also used my KVD Shade & Light palette, using a deeper matte warm brown. I also used the highlighter in the palette for a brow highlight.

The two blushes work fantastic together.

As you can see, the bronzer, in natural daylight swatches, does not show up on my skin. I swatched the highlight right next to it, in an attempt to get it to show up. I am tempted to try it as a finishing powder...but if there is too much shimmer that would be a no go. So it may be used for eyes.

Overall, this palette will get a lot of play and is a great size for travel.

p.s. I think the packaging from CT is also very nice.

Those shades look BEAUTIFUL on your skin!!!

elegant-one

Thank you my lovely Elegant! :kisskiss:
My beauty stuffs are becoming so much more refined...in part because of you and a few other lovely ladies here.

Aww :flowers::flowers::flowers::kisskiss: Beautiful stuffs for a BEAUTIFUL lady!!! Don't you just love the consistency of the palette!? I got some of my Sephora orders today, so I'm playing with everything.

fur4elise

Aww :flowers::flowers::flowers::kisskiss: Beautiful stuffs for a BEAUTIFUL lady!!! Don't you just love the consistency of the palette!? I got some of my Sephora orders today, so I'm playing with everything.

I absolutely do! Don't laugh but I knew this was going to be a dream to work with. It went on so nice, and everything blended with very little work. Lucky you and everyone else who ordered online. In the end I did not order anything and just purchased a few things from in store.

Icecaramellatte

Oh wow! I love this!

elegant-one

I just wanted to say that I completely LOVE LOVE LOVE this glow palette!!!! Every shade is very very flattering on :heart: I'll probably get another like I did the last one & probably one for my daughter in law :)

Haven

LOL! Ok, I'm on it. What about Cotton Candy? Is there another MUST HAVE item I should get from there? I'm sure you looked hip & amazing dear :heart:

You didn't get any Nars?

CC is also very pretty, but SS gives my face "that extra somethin."

I haven't ventured into the new NARS yet. I have been playing with the new UD Basqiuat collection, and there is a neutral palette that you may like. I have been using it a lot. I don't know if you have looked into this collection yet.

Latest posts