Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

elegant-one

CC is also very pretty, but SS gives my face "that extra somethin."

I haven't ventured into the new NARS yet. I have been playing with the new UD Basqiuat collection, and there is a neutral palette that you may like. I have been using it a lot. I don't know if you have looked into this collection yet.

No, I haven't looked at anything from that collection, but I will check out that palette. Thanks!

Alysse011

I might not be able to do that :/
Still thinking on it :confused: ;)

You might be able to. I contacted Beautylish once and asked if they could send me foundation samples in various shades and they mailed the samples quickly and free of charge. I know they carry CT and KA. They may send samples to you if you email and ask!

awickedshape

You might be able to. I contacted Beautylish once and asked if they could send me foundation samples in various shades and they mailed the samples quickly and free of charge. I know they carry CT and KA. They may send samples to you if you email and ask!

Good to know; thanks!

Alysse011

You all were right about the new Instant Look in a Palette! It wasn't on my radar because I don't typically like all-in-one palettes. Plus I thought the bronzer would be too light and one of the blushes too dark. I was wrong. All of the shades really do work so well together to create a gorgeous healthy glow.

I also exchanged the Chantecaille foundation I had purchased for CT Light Wonder. My goodness I love this foundation. I have no idea why I didn't try it sooner! I was wearing the foundation and face palette last night and my fiancé saw me and said "Your face looks good. Really good." He has a way with words lol.

GreenEyedAllie

You all were right about the new Instant Look in a Palette! It wasn't on my radar because I don't typically like all-in-one palettes. Plus I thought the bronzer would be too light and one of the blushes too dark. I was wrong. All of the shades really do work so well together to create a gorgeous healthy glow.

I also exchanged the Chantecaille foundation I had purchased for CT Light Wonder. My goodness I love this foundation. I have no idea why I didn't try it sooner! I was wearing the foundation and face palette last night and my fiancé saw me and said "Your face looks good. Really good." He has a way with words lol.
Never knew my husband had a long-lost brother out there! :rofl:

elegant-one

:doh::rotfl:Men! Ooh, I'm so happy you love the palette too! What makes you love the foundation ;)

MaryJane

I've always wanted to try her foundation. My go to foundations are Armani Luminous Silk and Urban Decay Naked Skin. Wonder how the CT compares to them?

Alysse011

Y'all are so funny. I laughed out loud at the comments.

I really enjoy the foundation. It's light but buildable coverage, stays very well when I use my NARS light reflecting powder in my T zone, and the finish is just beautiful. It gives my skin a glossed look. Not overtly shiny/dewy/definitely not oily...but glossy lol. It doesn't emphasize any pores or texture either. I think "glossed skin" is the best way I can describe it. If I were to have a complaint, then I would complain about the lasting power. I know that I said it stays well when used with powder, but I don't love having to use powder. Also, if I want to wear it to work and then to dinner or happy hour later I definitely touch it up...but that's just me being really picky and a little overly critical. Oh, also, I have used Luminous Silk before and used to LOVE it. CT is more glowy on my skin, less initial coverage (but again, builds up well on me)

Last edited:

elegant-one

She is stunning & that palette looks amazing on her! Thanks AWS!

I just ordered a backup of the palette :)

Last edited:

fur4elise

I have to say it again! I am loving this palette! It also works nicely in combination with the NARS Banc De Sable (for eyes and face)!
:heart::heart::heart:

Latest posts