Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

pnfpn

Found this link on British Beauty Blogger of a Holiday Video Box but all I have my eye on is the Star Palette. I am curious as to what else is in the box. Plus still don't know when this is coming to the US.

http://instagram.com/p/uDYTjwp4Nn/?modal=true
A friend of mine went to a Beautylish preview in NYC last week. They said they would have the holiday collection. I don't know w hen it'll launch over there. Over here we have it slated for November.

The mattes will be around in January next year I believe.

CiaoBellaa

I want Bond Girl matte lipstick, but have no idea if/when the matte lipsticks will launch in the US
th_dunno.gif

peanut

I wonder if giving CT a separate drawer was a good idea!
I love this pic!! Everything looks so nicely organized. Or maybe it just brings out the OCD in me. lol! I've done the same thing with a really pretty wood box my dad made. It has just enough room for some more matte lipsticks and hopefully the Fallen Angel holiday collection.

xfarrax

My barbarella brown has gone missing, noticed this morning literally have been tipping things upside down to find it. My precious :(

bunnypoet

Pillowtalk lip liner and Love Glow blush are next for me! I like the new eyeshadow quad, but it is not a must-buy for me. It is too similar to the Chanel one, plus I don't wear as much eye makeup as I used to (my eyes have become very sensitive to any and all products).

hitchcockblonde

[COLOR=0000FF]Interesting, that eyeshadow palette looks a lot like the Chanel one that I got this week[/COLOR]:shock:    
That's what I was thinking too which is why I skipped the chanel one. I'd rather get the CT one for less money especially since it has stars on the actual case so I don't have to be so terrified to use it. I know I'd never end up using the chanel one.

Medgal07

That's what I was thinking too which is why I skipped the chanel one. I'd rather get the CT one for less money especially since it has stars on the actual case so I don't have to be so terrified to use it. I know I'd never end up using the chanel one.
I hadn't seen the CT one until today. I have a ton of Chanel palettes---seem to last forever. It will be hard to use at first---after the first swipe of my makeup brush---I think
I"ll be ok
girlhaha.gif

ETA: Correct typo

Bronwyn

Does anyone know if the charlotte tilbury holiday collection will be available on nov.1st or if not, what date? Also, I'm planning to order from beautylish and wondering if this collection will sell out the day of?

ashievic

You can get it from Bergdorf Goodman, now. Call the store. They also have the Tom Ford matte lipsticks in.

Alysse011

I'm curious about the palette too, but I'm hesitant to buy it sight unseen. I don't own any of her eyeshadows. And I distrust the current "reviews" that are out. The swatches sure are pretty though.

Latest posts