Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

Ladies,

Gucci is less "pigmented" and less shimmery, more subtle, at last two of the ones I have tried.

I like CT Fallen Angel much more, although I don't like their regular quads. Just my two cents.
Please hold on.
By the way I have posted some looks (and swatches) a few days ago...
weeping.gif
I really, really want this palette. Thank you
bouquet.gif
so much for the comparison between FA and
my Chanel
Reve D'Orient palette. You demonstrated clearly that Meddy needs both!!!​

Icecaramellatte

Did I mention I stopped at Bergdorf's on Sunday. The SA gave me a card with the model pic and the products in the collection. He told me to check back next week. I feel stupid stopping by so much but I feel like I'm going to miss out on the palette.

BTW As many times as I've stopped by the counter, I thought it was time I buy something so I bought Ectasy blush.

Anitavino

Ladies,

Gucci is less "pigmented" and less shimmery, more subtle, at last two of the ones I have tried.

I like CT Fallen Angel much more, although I don't like their regular quads. Just my two cents.
Please hold on.
By the way I have posted some looks (and swatches) a few days ago...
Here's the link. Great review and pics. Thanks Sara
flower.gif

http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/11/charlotte-tilbury-fallen-angel-luxury.html

Medgal07

Did I mention I stopped at Bergdorf's on Sunday. The SA gave me a card with the model pic and the products in the collection. He told me to check back next week. I feel stupid stopping by so much but I feel like I'm going to miss out on the palette.

BTW As many times as I've stopped by the counter, I thought it was time I buy something so I bought Ectasy blush.
lol.gif

Bronwyn

That's my motto. Why grapple w/decisions
girlhaha.gif
​In the meantime I've ordered both the Burberry holiday highlighter & Becca Topaz!

I am so tired of stalking for the palette!!!!
Unfortunately, they were out of in store stock, and can only order through with a credit card and don't take debit. so I guess it's not meant to be. I'm gonna wait for fallen angel

Medgal07

Unfortunately, they were out of in store stock, and can only order through with a credit card and don't take debit. so I guess it's not meant to be. I'm gonna wait for fallen angel
Were you trying to get the Burberry highlighter? I don't think we'll be disappointed w/Fallen Angel
Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

friends.gif
gotta catch all fallen angels!!
girlhaha.gif
angelic.gif
angelic.gif
angelic.gif
angelic.gif

Sabrunka

I emailed beautylish asking when they would get the collection, and the lady told me she didn't know. I'm sure they do know, just don't want to say... I'd prefer to order from them over pre-ordering at nordies or something, so I just hope they tell us soon!!!