Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Bronwyn

I emailed beautylish asking when they would get the collection, and the lady told me she didn't know. I'm sure they do know, just don't want to say... I'd prefer to order from them over pre-ordering at nordies or something, so I just hope they tell us soon!!!
I wish beautylish made preordering an option for this collection. I'm guessing it will sell out fast.

Haven

Palette is available now on CT US website.
pompom.gif

Vineetha

I just placed my order V but it will be processed tomorrow since I missed the cut off time. LOL. When I've read your message it's 5 minutes after the cut off. LOL
Yay!!!Oh I don't even know if I made it in time. I messaged you guys as soon as I saw this. So probably my order was after the cutoff too lol!!! :haha:

peanut

What did everyone order? I got Fallen Angel, Confession, Lucky in the Sky with Diamonds. and the makeup bag cause it was so cute!! Strangely, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was marked at $13.75. I see they've fixed it. Hope my order is still OK, but I'd be happy to pay the difference. Anyway, my package should be here tomorrow. Now to cancel my Bergdorf pre-order...

Medgal07

th_hello.gif
Hello Everyone!!!
Thanks to all who sent heads-up messages to me. I was out for several hours and almost missed it. I knew it would happen this way
girlhaha.gif

Fortunately, I placed my order for the Fallen Angel palette and all is well w/the world again.

Medgal07

I just placed my order V but it will be processed tomorrow since I missed the cut off time. LOL. When I've read your message it's 5 minutes after the cut off. LOL
th_thstars.gif
You were hoping it would launch before next week!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Yay!!!Oh I don't even know if I made it in time. I messaged you guys as soon as I saw this. So probably my order was after the cutoff too lol!!!
girlhaha.gif
th_thstars.gif
What's with the cut off ? Glad you ordered it too!!!

Vineetha

th_hello.gif
Hello Everyone!!!
Thanks to all who sent heads-up messages to me. I was out for several hours and almost missed it. I knew it would happen this way
girlhaha.gif

Fortunately, I placed my order for the Fallen Angel palette and all is well w/the world again.
yahoo.gif
Yay we caught the angels!!!!And we can finally concentrate on Thanksgiving!!!!

Vineetha

th_thstars.gif
You were hoping it would launch before next week!!!

th_thstars.gif
What's with the cut off ? Glad you ordered it too!!!
Not sure Meddy! But I think its the same day order processing vs next day!!! It doesnt matter since we have a weekend in between anyways!!!! So happy to be finally done with this!!!
th_thstars.gif

Medgal07

Not sure Meddy! But I think its the same day order processing vs next day!!! It doesnt matter since we have a weekend in between anyways!!!! So happy to be finally done with this!!!
th_thstars.gif
Absolutely!!! I thought I'd missed something. I'm just excited I/we got to order it
yahoo.gif

xfarrax

So happy you guys got to order it, I've used it a handful of times and don't regret the purchase one bit!

Sabrunka

I just got a text that beautylish also received the holiday collection! I quickly texted back that I want the palette and the lipstick!! Haha

Sabrunka

Annnd its on the beautylish site!! I ordered confession and the palette, yay!!! I should get it by saturday!!!