Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

throwitawaynow

mkoparanova

Do you know if they are limited edition? I hope not haha I have to prioritize my spending with all these amazing collections coming out
I think they are not LE. They are not in special packaging and it doesn't really make sense to launch a LE collection with products that you don't have in your permanent line (for a brand with not that many products). But I'm just guessing.

elegant-one

I just received the CT Airbrush Flawless Finish skin perfecting Micro powder ...whew...lol

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Flawless finish is the perfect description. It is my skin but better & flawless. Its matte, but not a dry looking matte.

Love those new cream shadows!

allthingsglam

e63aacbf_image.jpeg
my goodies are here yayyyyyy

allthingsglam

I just received the CT Airbrush Flawless Finish skin perfecting Micro powder ...whew...lol I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Flawless finish is the perfect description. It is my skin but better & flawless. Its matte, but not a dry looking matte. Love those new cream shadows!
yayyyyy sounds amazing I'm going to look into it too Enjoy

mkoparanova

http://www.reallyree.com/2015/03/charlotte-tilbury-norman-parkinson-collection-swatches.html More swatches! I love the filmstar duo and the dreamy glow highlighter
heart.gif

allthingsglam

:pompom: Can't wait the hear what you think Glammy! Enjoy hun!
thanks elegant I have used all my goodies and I loveeeee everything I can't believe I love all three items the flimstar bronze and glow is beautiful I love that I can't overdo with the bronzer part and I loveeeee the highlighter icon nude is hg I love this liner it reminds me of mac riri nude and that's one is one of my fave The brush is love lots of people didnt like from reviews its not the softest but I have not washed it yet I loveeeee mines Already Love love everything I will be picking up more items for sure
Nice! Which brush did you get Glammy?
Hi shars Its the power and sculpt brush
Very, very nice haul! You bought my current 3 favorites CT goodies!
yayyyy I pick some good one these are my first ct items I'm happy to know that u loveeee all 3

walkingdead

thanks elegant I have used all my goodies and I loveeeee everything I can't believe I love all three items the flimstar bronze and glow is beautiful I love that I can't overdo with the bronzer part and I loveeeee the highlighter icon nude is hg I love this liner it reminds me of mac riri nude and that's one is one of my fave The brush is love lots of people didnt like from reviews its not the softest but I have not washed it yet I loveeeee mines Already Love love everything I will be picking up more items for sure Hi shars Its the power and sculpt brush yayyyy I pick some good one these are my first ct items I'm happy to know that u loveeee all 3
Nice haul! Glad you love everything! Get one of her blushes - they're awesome!!

Medgal07

I just received the CT Airbrush Flawless Finish skin perfecting Micro powder ...whew...lol

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Flawless finish is the perfect description. It is my skin but better & flawless. Its matte, but not a dry looking matte.

Love those new cream shadows!
Sounds amazing!!!!! ENJOY!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

my goodies are here yayyyyyy
Way to go Glammy! Great haul!
cheerleader.gif
I'd love to hear what you think of everything once you've had the chance to use it