Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

allthingsglam

072a07ea_image.jpeg
iconic nude lip liner I loveee it

mkoparanova

http://britishbeautyblogger.com/charlotte-tilbury-long-wear-easy-colour/
They sound exactly like the TF ones, I'm excited to try them!

hitchcockblonde

http://britishbeautyblogger.com/charlotte-tilbury-long-wear-easy-colour/
They sound exactly like the TF ones, I'm excited to try them!
They look gorgeous but I worry that she says they don't seem to be long lasting. But I know I'm going to pick one up myself to be sure lol.

mkoparanova

They look gorgeous but I worry that she says they don't seem to be long lasting. But I know I'm going to pick one up myself to be sure lol.
I got worried about that too - I'll start with one, not with 6 then
lol.gif
I went through the comments and she is saying that the formula is very similar to the Armani Eye Tints.

hitchcockblonde

I got worried about that too - I'll start with one, not with 6 then
lol.gif
I went through the comments and she is saying that the formula is very similar to the Armani Eye Tints.
Haha yeah I'm definitely starting with one as well, thank goodness they're perm. I haven't tried the Armani eye tints but Rose Ashes looks gorgeous. I might pick that up at some point. I know everyone at specktra has been raving about them.

mkoparanova

Haha yeah I'm definitely starting with one as well, thank goodness they're perm. I haven't tried the Armani eye tints but Rose Ashes looks gorgeous. I might pick that up at some point. I know everyone at specktra has been raving about them.
I was sure I wanted Emeraude and Flannel, when I saw swatches, then I added Rose Ashes and 7, I don't remember the name, after seeing them IRL. But I've been spending too much money on makeup lately, so they are waiting in my cart
lol.gif

fashiong1rl

if anyone is interested in trying CT's foundation, I got an e-mail this morning about her "tilbury try on program." all you have to do is go to her website, pick your skin tone and they send you samples of four different shades in your skin tone for FREE. i just did it ;)