Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

Wow---looks like liquid gold! So pretty. Glad you love us so much
th_hug.gif

charismafulltv

Giiiiirrrrrrlllll, yes!!!! Im going to write a letter to their corporate office and then wash my hands of this situation...But right now, I'm going to settle on the best part of today! (w/ help from his daddy) My 7 yr. Old son made me rice Krispy treats because he saw that I was upset earlier :blush: life is good! Praises to the Most High :love:
Love rice crispy cakes. Did you have peanut butter and chocolate on top?
[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm not sure they expected or prepared for the response & volume of traffic that they got on the site initially, and consequently, they've not yet recovered.[/COLOR]
It's the same issues since fall. Remember, I called their CS last time and she is literally eating a crispy apple while I'm talking to her. :sigh:

YarahFlower

Love rice crispy cakes. Did you have peanut butter and chocolate on top? It's the same issues since fall. Remember, I called their CS last time and she is literally eating a crispy apple while I'm talking to her. :sigh:
Lmao!!! That's ratchet AF!!!! :lmao: who answers the phone eating while on the job?! Somebody needs to refresh their CS team! And as for the Krispy Treats, they were yummy! But I never thought to put chocolate on it :drool: hmmmmmm...I'm allergic to peanut butter :cry: wish I could have some. Everytime I eat it, I puff up like fluffy ---> :fluffy:

charismafulltv

Lmao!!! That's ratchet AF!!!! :lmao: who answers the phone eating while on the job?! Somebody needs to refresh their CS team! And as for the Krispy Treats, they were yummy! But I never thought to put chocolate on it :drool: hmmmmmm...I'm allergic to peanut butter :cry: wish I could have some. Everytime I eat it, I puff up like fluffy ---> :fluffy:
Caramel is a nice substitute for peanut butter. Yum! Yeah she was eating. I called at 1030 eastern and boy I can hear her munching the Apple. Lol. I thought they have improved since. Oh well.

Medgal07

Caramel is a nice substitute for peanut butter. Yum! Yeah she was eating. I called at 1030 eastern and boy I can hear her munching the Apple. Lol. I thought they have improved since. Oh well.
I LOVE caramel---squares covered in dark chocolate w/a teeny pinch of sea salt. Yummy!!!
yummy.gif

Latest posts