Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

MissElle12

Now the mattes have vanished from the US CT website.  Stupid makeup games indeed! On a happier note, both of the crème shadows that I wore yesterday lasted most of the day.  No creasing and only minimal fading after 13 hours (yes it was a long day for me).  Norma Jean lasted the best. Mona Lisa had some fading. Today I am wearing some of my new TF summer goodies again.  Love that collection!
I'm pretty sure they said upfront that it was a preview ahead of the official launch in September...?

MissElle12

Yeah they definitely did. I hate waiting until September, especially since they've been around in the UK awhile but whatever.
Same here I was getting so impatient...they've been available in the UK since CT launched here in the US last year!!! I had to stalk Net a Porter UK for one of their free international shipping promos and I got my lippies that way. It came by courier lightening fast and were $3 cheaper!

Vandekamp

Amazing Grace
love.gif
heart.gif
It's such a beautiful soft vintage rose pink slight tad coral shade. LOVE it! VERY smooth.

Does it remind you of a Nars Audacious shade? Angela, maybe?

NYCBeautyJunkie

Swatched a few of the shadows but only bought Mona Lisa today. They were all very beautiful though! I may go back to the store and get Verushka next week.

Ernie

eead118f_image.jpeg
Was at the CT counter today, I ended up buying Veruschka and Mona Lisa, still waiting on Jean and Marie Antoinette. And the matte l/s won't be until September, ridiculous. Also she has a gorgeous eyelash curler in a rose gold color, but it's being "reformulated", also for September. Can't wait to get Amazing Grace and Bond Girl as well! Supposedly I'll have them by Thursday. I'm in NY, but there seems to be a problem with deliveries to Baltimore, anyone know about that? Mona Lisa on the left and Veruschka on the right.

YarahFlower

eead118f_image.jpeg
Was at the CT counter today, I ended up buying Veruschka and Mona Lisa, still waiting on Jean and Marie Antoinette. And the matte l/s won't be until September, ridiculous. Also she has a gorgeous eyelash curler in a rose gold color, but it's being "reformulated", also for September. Can't wait to get Amazing Grace and Bond Girl as well! Supposedly I'll have them by Thursday. I'm in NY, but there seems to be a problem with deliveries to Baltimore, anyone know about that?
do you feel that Mona Lisa is similar to TF spice?

elegant-one

Amazing Grace and Bond Girl as well! Supposedly I'll have them by Thursday. I'm in NY, but there seems to be a problem with deliveries to Baltimore, anyone know about that?
That's Mona Lisa on the right? I thought it would be the one on the left.

Lost Cherry should be delivered to me this morning.

Ernie

That's Mona Lisa on the right? I thought it would be the one on the left. Lost Cherry should be delivered to me this morning.
Sorry, I didn't specify, Mona Lisa on the left and Veruschka on the right . Ooh, I didn't get Lost Cherry, maybe you can swatch that one! :encore:

Latest posts