Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

elegant-one

I need to know more about Mona Lisa eyeshadow. So Haven, if you read this, can you give me your color description of it Please?

I did a search & I think some reversed the descriptions & it looked so different in the photos.

Vineetha

I need to know more about Mona Lisa eyeshadow. So Haven, if you read this, can you give me your color description of it Please?

I did a search & I think some reversed the descriptions & it looked so different in the photos.
This is what I could find!! hth!

• Cleopatra – vibrant smoky peacock
  • Norma Jean – sparkling, shimmering gold pink champagne
  • Marie Antoinette -soft golden mink
  • Veruschka – mink khaki
  • Bette Davis Eyes – burnished chocolate
  • Mona Lisa – warm amber bronze

mkoparanova

I wish I knew. So far Tom Ford is the only one I've had issues with. Chanel, Dior, Make Up For Ever, Buxom, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Sephora Collection, NARS... they're all ok.
Weird! I suppose the allergic reaction occurred more than once and it can't be from a badly stored eyeshadow or dirty brushes (at a counter)? I hope you can find out what it's causing it, so you can wear everything!

starletta8

Weird! I suppose the allergic reaction occurred more than once and it can't be from a badly stored eyeshadow or dirty brushes (at a counter)? I hope you can find out what it's causing it, so you can wear everything!

It's obviously an ingredient, since I purchased it fresh and used my own clean brushes.

elegant-one

This is what I could find!! hth!

• Cleopatra – vibrant smoky peacock
  • Norma Jean – sparkling, shimmering gold pink champagne
  • Marie Antoinette -soft golden mink
  • Veruschka – mink khaki
  • Bette Davis Eyes – burnished chocolate
  • Mona Lisa – warm amber bronze
See, I think Bette & Mona are switched? lol

delicatewhimsy

See, I think Bette & Mona are switched? lol
Yup, they are. This is Mona Lisa
b02d4018_image.jpeg

Yazmin

The cream shadows are now available at both Beautylish and Nordstrom. Nordstrom is 6% cash back with Mr. Rebates vs. 3% with Ebates.
Awesome!!! Nordstrom Triple point start this week too don't they????
I saw that! But I decided to designate my personal points day as I was also grabbing a couple of Toledo lippies and I didn't want to risk those selling out. That, and I'm just a wee bit impatient...

Medgal07

Of course that pops up after I already placed my order!

I saw that! But I decided to designate my personal points day as I was also grabbing a couple of Toledo lippies and I didn't want to risk those selling out. That, and I'm just a wee bit impatient...
Would you believe I FORGOT to designate a personal 3x point day, & I dropped a bundle
crybaby.gif