Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Haven

I need to know more about Mona Lisa eyeshadow. So Haven, if you read this, can you give me your color description of it Please?

I did a search & I think some reversed the descriptions & it looked so different in the photos.
It is a beautiful bronzy deep brown color. I will see if I can post pics later today.

elegant-one

It is a beautiful bronzy deep brown color. I will see if I can post pics later today.
Thank you my dear
heart.gif

Medgal07

Of course that pops up after I already placed my order!

I saw that! But I decided to designate my personal points day as I was also grabbing a couple of Toledo lippies and I didn't want to risk those selling out. That, and I'm just a wee bit impatient...
I called about my order from last week that will be delivered tomorrow, and Nordies did allow me to designate that order as one of my 3 personal triple points days.
yahoo.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]Very pretty but I feel like these have been done already-----by Tom Ford.[/COLOR]:sigh:
These two, Yes!! The above shades reminds me of Platinum and Illicit!! :nods: i am thinking of the khaki shade and the peacock ones!! The formula looks really close too except for some fruit extracts lol!!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Very pretty but I feel like these have been done already-----by Tom Ford.[/COLOR]:sigh:
Has she worked with a lot of companies? A couple of her products and packaging feel familiar. Like I get an EL vibe from the KISSING Lipstick packaging and I got a KA vibe from something else of hers... can't remember what it was. But I have not been in the makeup game for long lol

Vineetha

Has she worked with a lot of companies? A couple of her products and packaging feel familiar. Like I get an EL vibe from the KISSING Lipstick packaging and I got a KA vibe from something else of hers... can't remember what it was. But I have not been in the makeup game for long lol
Not sure about other brands but she collaborates often with TF!! She is supposed to have helped him with creating the line!! A vogue write up from a while back!! http://www.vogue.com/869656/the-ford-face/ And the Rose Soleil collection (from her IG) https://instagram.com/p/1WHWq7jCfe/

elegant-one

Bette def looks more bronze. Mona makes me think of "burnished chocolate." I swatched both in the previous post.
Thanks so much for the comparison swatches! I was thinking that ML would have been a bit more on the black brown side.

Medgal07

These two, Yes!! The above shades reminds me of Platinum and Illicit!!
yes.gif
i am thinking of the khaki shade and the peacock ones!! The formula looks really close too except for some fruit extracts lol!!
girlhaha.gif
Khaki & Peacock are pretty. I'm wondering how close, if at all Peacock is to GA Émeraude
sigh.gif

Medgal07

https://instagram.com/p/1WHWq7jCfe/
Why did I look at that
icon_eek.gif
---she loves the shimmering body oil---I haven't even opened mine. I was holding out until tomorrow when my other duos arrive.
I'm getting excited again----Glammy really like it a lot too. Did you get it also Vee???

Yazmin

Of course that pops up after I already placed my order!

I saw that! But I decided to designate my personal points day as I was also grabbing a couple of Toledo lippies and I didn't want to risk those selling out. That, and I'm just a wee bit impatient...
I called about my order from last week that will be delivered tomorrow, and Nordies did allow me to designate that order as one of my 3 personal triple points days.
yahoo.gif
Yay!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Why did I look at that[/COLOR]:shock: [COLOR=0000FF]---she loves the shimmering body oil---I haven't even opened mine.  I was holding out until tomorrow when my other duos arrive.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I'm getting excited again----Glammy really like it a lot too.  Did you get it also Vee???[/COLOR]
No Meddy!! I didn't get the body oil ........yet!! That and two other lippies are the only things I left behind!! :amused: !! Make sure you tell me you "hate" it :sneaky: