Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

xfarrax

Love the look of verushka!! I bought cleopatra I quite like it so far it wore really well want to do a nice eye look with it hopefully this weekend and I will post it. Only wore it smudged in bottom lash line so far

Medgal07

That's Mona Lisa on the right? I thought it would be the one on the left.

Lost Cherry should be delivered to me this morning.
icon_eek.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

Yazmin

The cream shadows are now available at both Beautylish and Nordstrom. Nordstrom is 6% cash back with Mr. Rebates vs. 3% with Ebates.

starletta8

I wish I had a CT counter near me since I'm allergic to Tom Ford's cream shadows and everyone's making the comparison. I'm tempted to try, though.

mkoparanova

I wish I had a CT counter near me since I'm allergic to Tom Ford's cream shadows and everyone's making the comparison. I'm tempted to try, though.
I posted a picture of the ingredients here, it would help if you know what exactly you are allergic to. There are only a few differences though - mostly oils.

starletta8

I posted a picture of the ingredients here, it would help if you know what exactly you are allergic to. There are only a few differences though - mostly oils.

I wish I knew. So far Tom Ford is the only one I've had issues with. Chanel, Dior, Make Up For Ever, Buxom, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Sephora Collection, NARS... they're all ok.

Latest posts