Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

ashievic

Please consider forming your own opinion on a product. This blogger to me, has lots of issues with many products. As in same problems, too drying, blah, blah....

ashievic

But.....the Magic Cream is nice, I only use it at night, it's pretty moisturizing, and I don't use as much as she did in that video. It has a pleasant scent, reminds me a bit of an old fashioned cream.
encore.gif
girlhaha.gif
th_kiss.gif
thanks my dear friend!

Ok, thats good to know. I always worry about anything that creamy breaking my skin out.
When I watch CT videos I feel like I am watching a infomercial in the middle of the night. I think she uses a spatula to apply some of her stuff. Super heavy on the blush, I would ran the other way if she was going to do my makeup. Great products, to me poor presentation and application.

Ernie

When I watch CT videos I feel like I am watching a infomercial in the middle of the night. I think she uses a spatula to apply some of her stuff. Super heavy on the blush, I would ran the other way if she was going to do my makeup. Great products, to me poor presentation and application.
I agree, I don't need to be sold on her products, I like them already. If there were more samples I probably would buy more.

mkoparanova

I loove the looks she does on the models but if she puts so much moisturiser, foundation, blush, concealer and powder on me, I'll look horrific in maybe 30 min.

I'll wait for the counter in Harrods (UK ladies - July 1st!) and I'll book an appointment, so I can try as many products as possible. They have a mini counter with some skincare atm and I met the first very nice, polite and competent CT SA there last week!

laurennnxox

Finally got around to watching the Amal Wedding Makeup video. The client is beauuuuuuuuutiful, but (I know I'm late to the party) but SO MANY PRODUCTS! And not just a dab of them, she put globs and globs on.

I choked a little when she just slathered the mask all over her mouth. I don't think I'd be able to do that. I totally feel like I'm getting a sales pitch, though... "most finely milled powder in the WORLD." and all the hype words. It's too much word fluff.

I'd look like an oily meltdown if she did that on my face though.

kerry-jane88

Tried the eyes to mesmerise eyeshadow pots at a counter last week, they are so beautiful! Sadly they did crease on me so I won't be buying but I'm jealous of all you lovely ladies who'll get to enjoy them fuss free! I'd smeared the Magic cream on the back of my hand to test, wasn't so keen on the smell but it made my skin super soft and actually cleared up a dry patch I had - I should have asked if they had any samples!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Christine tends to find a lot of marketed-as-multi-purpose products drying, particularly on the lips. She liked it! :)
It's funny, because I have the same issue with multi-purpose products. They're always hard on my lips. Must be something in our skin.

Medgal07

Finally got around to watching the Amal Wedding Makeup video. The client is beauuuuuuuuutiful, but (I know I'm late to the party) but SO MANY PRODUCTS! And not just a dab of them, she put globs and globs on.

I choked a little when she just slathered the mask all over her mouth. I don't think I'd be able to do that. I totally feel like I'm getting a sales pitch, though... "most finely milled powder in the WORLD." and all the hype words. It's too much word fluff.

I'd look like an oily meltdown if she did that on my face though.
OMG---we thought the same thing----that poor girl was 'makeup-boarded'.....the equivalent of water-boarding
icon_eek.gif

ashievic

Received notice from BG the children are on their way. They should be here on Thursday. Will post swatches once they arrive.

Latest posts