Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Yazmin

I got my Bette, Marie Antoinette and Mona Lisa on Thursday. Right off the bat I think Mona Lisa will be my favorite. I'm going to test these with and without primer to see how they hold up against my oily upper lids/creases.

ashievic

I got my Bette, Marie Antoinette and Mona Lisa on Thursday. Right off the bat I think Mona Lisa will be my favorite. I'm going to test these with and without primer to see how they hold up against my oily upper lids/creases.
Yesterday I wore these. Very creamy, blends well. I have normal skin and a primer on the eye lids would have been a huge help.

SleepingBeauty

God, y'all look so good with your CT products on!
cheerleader.gif

I'm super excited for Friday when a friend and I will order our very first CT products on netaporter.com since it's impossible to get your hands on them here in Germany. Her videos make me want to buy everything but I'd have to win the lottery first.
2cents.gif

So, I decided on getting the foundation, Pillow Talk, the bronzing and highlighting duo, the mascara, the cream eyeshadows Jean and Marie Antoinette, and the clay mask. A bit undecided on the mask, though, 'cause 53€ is a hell of a price for a mask.
Has anyone of you used it? What do you think of it?

Medgal07

I NEED Bette, and Bette NEEDS me
greengrin.gif

allthingsglam

Those brushes look amazing! I want to know what you think of them when you get a chance to try them out. Enjoy!
Awwwww thanks elegant I will for sure let u know I used the eyeshadow brush It's super soft and I loveeeee it after I use the bronzer brush I will post about it
[COLOR=0000FF]   Awesome CT haul Glammy. I hope you love everything.  Bette is on my list!!!!!  Can't wait to hear what you think of both the e/s and the brushes!!![/COLOR]awwwww thanks medgal Loveeeee Bette U need

ashievic

I NEED Bette, and Bette NEEDS me
greengrin.gif
Yes, Bette needs you!!!!

bunnypoet

God, y'all look so good with your CT products on!
cheerleader.gif

I'm super excited for Friday when a friend and I will order our very first CT products on netaporter.com since it's impossible to get your hands on them here in Germany. Her videos make me want to buy everything but I'd have to win the lottery first.
2cents.gif

So, I decided on getting the foundation, Pillow Talk, the bronzing and highlighting duo, the mascara, the cream eyeshadows Jean and Marie Antoinette, and the clay mask. A bit undecided on the mask, though, 'cause 53€ is a hell of a price for a mask.
Has anyone of you used it? What do you think of it?
Nice list! Pillow Talk is my holy grail lip liner. I have a huge stash of liners, but this is the one I reach for the most lately. I also have and love the bronzing and highlighting duo (the powder version). I like that it's not easy to overdo with this product. Marie Antoinette is the cream eye shadow I just received. Very flattering bronze-gold shade. Make sure to wear an eyeshadow primer (Urban Decay, Nars, etc.) underneath it to avoid creasing.

Prettypackages

How are they holding up without primer? I'd never think of doing that. I had to do it Sunday night b/c I forgot my primer. They did better than I thought.

Medgal07

How are they holding up without primer? I'd never think of doing that. I had to do it Sunday night b/c I forgot my primer. They did better than I thought.
I always use primer---the one for old people
lol.gif
Good to know they'll hold up well if for some reason I do forget!!!!

Shars

I always use primer---the one for old people
lol.gif
Good to know they'll hold up well if for some reason I do forget!!!!
Old, Shmold! We know you're over there drinking from that fountain of youth from your crystal wine glasses, sitting in your hammock, Abbie in tow! lol
fight.gif

Ingenue

icon_eek.gif
no one is old here...........
girlhaha.gif

It must hold everything UP ...LOL
Why did this make me SNORT!
lol.gif
I miss you Ladies so much. I must come back more often. I'll need to read back.. did anyone get those cream shadows? Why do I feel like they are too little too late. The Tom Ford versions are EVERYTHING for this Summer. I've been using them everyday. Summer Brides do not mess around. I completely skipped on Charlotte's version.

ashievic

icon_eek.gif
no one is old here...........
girlhaha.gif

It must hold everything UP ...LOL

lol.gif
I miss you Ladies so much. I must come back more often. I'll need to read back.. did anyone get those cream shadows? Why do I feel like they are too little too late. The Tom Ford versions are EVERYTHING for this Summer. I've been using them everyday. Summer Brides do not mess around. I completely skipped on Charlotte's version.
Yes, I got them all. Nothing like TF. Vary creamy, softer, easy to blend. I use a fluff blending brush to get product on. Norma Jean is a great base. I have had no issues with creasing.

elegant-one

lol.gif
girlhaha.gif
wavey.gif
friends.gif
Hey pretty lady - I've missed you & your input here SOOO much!!!

The TF cream shadows are THE best hands down. I only got the CT Mona Lisa & I love it.