Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Shars

lmao.gif
No----just vintage!!!!

lol.gif
OMG. The resort where we stayed wasn't pet-friendly and we smuggled Abby in---in a purse w/a zipper. I put her favorite treat in the bottom so she'd keep her
head down. She was so good but she ate the treats faster than I'd anticipated and tried to poke her nose through the end of the purse. We were hysterical.
Thank God she doesn't bark. I just didn't want to board her!!!
lmao.gif
Poor Abby! Definitely a good thing she doesn't bark!

SleepingBeauty

So, today I finally had the chance to play with my goodies. In the end, I decided on buying the foundation, the mascara, Pillow Talk, the contouring and highlighting duo, and Marie Antoinette. I'd have loved to get some more stuff but CT is not the most budget-friendly company on the market, so I'll save these for another order because there will definitely be one.
I love, love, love the duo and the cream eyeshadow! I put my makeup on at 7am and it still looked good about 11 hours later. I didn't use an eyeshadow primer and didn't experience any creasing or fading or whatsoever. The same goes for the duo.
The mascara and the lipliner I'm a bit undecided on. The mascara is great but it's quite similar to Benefit's They're Real and getting my hands on They're Real is way easier than ordering at netaporter.com and paying £15 for shipping or spending over 300€ to avoid that. The lipliner is quite dry. It lasts and lasts and lasts and I really like the colour, so I'll put some lip balm over it the next time I'll use it but it's drier than MAC's lipliners.
The foundation is great as well. The colour (1 Fair) adapts well to my skin and it gives me a glowy finish. What's also great - but that may be only my imagination - I found my skin looked a bit better after taking my makeup off than it ususally does. Has anyone experienced something similar? I don't want to get my hopes up but if the foundation helps to improve my skin I'll totally go for it.
clapping.gif

All in all, my first order won't be my last one! I still have some things on the list! Especially for winter, when I want to try out the mask and/or the cream, even though the cream is 84€ or something...

Medgal07

So, today I finally had the chance to play with my goodies. In the end, I decided on buying the foundation, the mascara, Pillow Talk, the contouring and highlighting duo, and Marie Antoinette. I'd have loved to get some more stuff but CT is not the most budget-friendly company on the market, so I'll save these for another order because there will definitely be one.
I love, love, love the duo and the cream eyeshadow! I put my makeup on at 7am and it still looked good about 11 hours later. I didn't use an eyeshadow primer and didn't experience any creasing or fading or whatsoever. The same goes for the duo.
The mascara and the lipliner I'm a bit undecided on. The mascara is great but it's quite similar to Benefit's They're Real and getting my hands on They're Real is way easier than ordering at netaporter.com and paying £15 for shipping or spending over 300€ to avoid that. The lipliner is quite dry. It lasts and lasts and lasts and I really like the colour, so I'll put some lip balm over it the next time I'll use it but it's drier than MAC's lipliners.
The foundation is great as well. The colour (1 Fair) adapts well to my skin and it gives me a glowy finish. What's also great - but that may be only my imagination - I found my skin looked a bit better after taking my makeup off than it ususally does. Has anyone experienced something similar? I don't want to get my hopes up but if the foundation helps to improve my skin I'll totally go for it.
clapping.gif

All in all, my first order won't be my last one! I still have some things on the list! Especially for winter, when I want to try out the mask and/or the cream, even though the cream is 84€ or something...
So glad you're enjoying your goodies & deciding what works, your likes & your dislikes. I have a few CT items and I enjoy them. I'm currently wearing the Wonder
Glow Beauty Flash primer that I mix with my foundation---as a primer it breaks me out, so I either mix it with my foundation or I wear it over my foundation. I also really
like the Bronze & Glow Duo. I only have one of the cream shadows but I think I NEED at least one more. I'm glad you shared your experience.

sparklyvodka

clapping.gif

Yes! I definitely notice that my skin looks better after using the foundation. Apparently it has some form of retinol/vitamin a in the ingredients so that's probably why!

RupaulManiac

Does anybody know how much the Norman Parkinson Collection will end up costing? I read that it would be £32 one on site but isnt that just $36 US? That seems way too low for CT, but maybe I used the currency converter wrong.

mkoparanova

Does anybody know how much the Norman Parkinson Collection will end up costing? I read that it would be £32 one on site but isnt that just $36 US? That seems way too low for CT, but maybe I used the currency converter wrong.
£32 is $50. I think I've seen the prices in one blog but I don't remember which one :/