Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Prettypackages

Why did this make me SNORT!
lol.gif
I miss you Ladies so much. I must come back more often. I'll need to read back.. did anyone get those cream shadows? Why do I feel like they are too little too late. The Tom Ford versions are EVERYTHING for this Summer. I've been using them everyday. Summer Brides do not mess around. I completely skipped on Charlotte's version.
Hey lady, miss you around here too.

I got both, and love them both.

allthingsglam

Loveeeee Bette so much Marie is pretty but I could have only ordered Bette begin as I wanted Marie to look like what Bette looks like on me lol I do think Tf creme shadows are better only because they need no primer and most of the time I skip this step I think I'm done with the creme shadows they are beautiful just wish they were more like the Tf ones The bronzer brush This brush works well and bronze beautiful I can't say anything bad about that part It's soft but not as soft as I'm used to And that's where me and this brush bump heads lol I love a brush that's soft but still does the job The brush is beautiful to look at and works amazing but I would not recommend it because it's just not soft I understand bronzer brushes should be a little stiff but Sad for a $85 dollar brush The eyeshadow brush It's pure love soft from the first moment I used it Can be used with creme and powder shadow it's a great brush loveeee it The powder brush My first ct brush this brush is amazing my fave I use it for all over powder To highlight To contour And it's soft I can't say a bad thing about it and at $50 it does all that I highly recommend it

mkoparanova

I got my order yesterday - I love everything!! Nude Kate and Penelope pink are very similar, I'm not sure if I need both but I like them! I'm happy I ordered Lost cherry! I don't usually wear a bold lip but I can see myself wearing this in the summer! It reminds me a bit of Burmese kiss but it's less intense.

khhmakeup

Canadians, where do you prefer to purchase your Charlotte Tilbury? I know it's coming to Holts in June (in Vancouver I see, wishing it was Toronto!!!!) but her website is super finicky and constantly asks for a username and password. I know Nordstroms ships to Canada and Beautylish, which is your choice?

coffeewithcream

Canadians, where do you prefer to purchase your Charlotte Tilbury? I know it's coming to Holts in June (in Vancouver I see, wishing it was Toronto!!!!) but her website is super finicky and constantly asks for a username and password. I know Nordstroms ships to Canada and Beautylish, which is your choice?
The line will be in Toronto Holt Renfrew Bloor St. as of June 1 (only five items); the full counter goes in (I think) on the 16th. Wanted to add that I bought all the cream shadows except Cleopatra this weekend in the US and LOVE these. They go on beautifully with fingers, blend like a dream and on me (with no primer) wear fantastically with no creasing and only minimal fading. Also a big thumbs up to the shadow crayons. I did fast, very pretty eyes in minutes using these and prefer the creams to the Ford ones I have. I find they just blend better. And of course, they aren't such a PITA to get. I'm so over the whole limited edition thing.

katred

Specktra Bestie
The line will be in Toronto Holt Renfrew Bloor St. as of June 1 (only five items); the full counter goes in (I think) on the 16th. Wanted to add that I bought all the cream shadows except Cleopatra this weekend in the US and LOVE these. They go on beautifully with fingers, blend like a dream and on me (with no primer) wear fantastically with no creasing and only minimal fading. Also a big thumbs up to the shadow crayons. I did fast, very pretty eyes in minutes using these and prefer the creams to the Ford ones I have. I find they just blend better. And of course, they aren't such a PITA to get. I'm so over the whole limited edition thing.
Thanks for the info. I'm in Montreal so it does me no good. I'll have to order on line. I believe Holts said on IG that the line was only going to be at the Bloor location. I cannot imagine why brands continue to make these sorts of deals with them. I'm nervous chiefly because sometimes when HR secures a brand, other places will stop shipping them to canada (like Burberry and Tom Ford), even if Holts only carries them at one or two counters.

khhmakeup

I'm nervous chiefly because sometimes when HR secures a brand, other places will stop shipping them to canada (like Burberry and Tom Ford), even if Holts only carries them at one or two counters.
Katred, I've been stalking the Holts career page and they're hiring for Vancouver (I didn't see Bloor which is why I assumed it was only going to Vancouver) so maybe there's hope they can bring it to Montreal. I called Bloor this morning and they didn't seem to have any idea about it so they were going to call me back.

khhmakeup

Thank you for this! I know where my money will be going this June.... :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Katred, I've been stalking the Holts career page and they're hiring for Vancouver (I didn't see Bloor which is why I assumed it was only going to Vancouver) so maybe there's hope they can bring it to Montreal. I called Bloor this morning and they didn't seem to have any idea about it so they were going to call me back.
Thanks very much for this info! I'm glad that they're at least giving the line a chance by launching at more than one counter. I won't hold my breath for Montreal, because we haven't received a new line here since the original Tom Ford launch (the lipsticks in the white and gold packaging) and we currently have about two-thirds of the standard lipsticks and maybe half the semi-sheer ones. I realise that it's cramped there- I can't imagine where they'd put a new counter without kicking someone out. (Although honestly, I think that they could replace widely available brands like Clinique and Lancome with ones that are exclusive to them.) I can at least live through everyone else's swatches and hopefully order on line.

Alysse011

Y'all were so on point about the cream eyeshadows. I just went by Nordie's to buy a mascara and had a play with the new shadows...walked away with Marie Antoinette (and plans to go for Bette then Mona Lisa next!)

khhmakeup

Thanks very much for this info! I'm glad that they're at least giving the line a chance by launching at more than one counter. I won't hold my breath for Montreal, because we haven't received a new line here since the original Tom Ford launch (the lipsticks in the white and gold packaging) and we currently have about two-thirds of the standard lipsticks and maybe half the semi-sheer ones. I realise that it's cramped there- I can't imagine where they'd put a new counter without kicking someone out. (Although honestly, I think that they could replace widely available brands like Clinique and Lancome with ones that are exclusive to them.) I can at least live through everyone else's swatches and hopefully order on line.
Couldn't you order from Bloor street? I know they used to ship Tom Ford from Toronto to Ottawa for me when I lived there and they didn't charge shipping costs either!

Holts finally called me back this afternoon, apparently Charlotte Tilbury isn't coming out until the middle of June, not today, and she has been very hush hush about the exact release date because they want to have a large soiree before releasing. Who knows, the guy on the phone could have just been telling me lies, I may venture down there to scout the store out in the coming days just in case.

hitchcockblonde

For all the Canadians, I'm on the mailing list for Charlotte Tilbury's website and I just got an email that the Canadian site is up, free shipping for the month of June as well.

ashievic

I used Veruschka on my lids, highlighted with Guerlian White Sand, then took the glitter from Tom Ford Sahara Haze and pressed over Veruschka. It looks good!!!!

coffeewithcream

I'm nervous chiefly because sometimes when HR secures a brand, other places will stop shipping them to canada (like Burberry and Tom Ford), even if Holts only carries them at one or two counters.
As a Montrealer (I feel like I'm really just a long-term hostage in Toronto :)) I share your pain. But since Tilbury is shipping in Canada now, you won't have to depend solely on Holt's. I know it's not as optimal as being able to try and swatch in person. And the prices aren't bad - some are quite a bit more than the US, and some are only a couple of dollars more. But on balance, I think they are better than what I expected them to be.

Medgal07

Old, Shmold! We know you're over there drinking from that fountain of youth from your crystal wine glasses, sitting in your hammock, Abbie in tow! lol
fight.gif
lol.gif
OMG. The resort where we stayed wasn't pet-friendly and we smuggled Abby in---in a purse w/a zipper. I put her favorite treat in the bottom so she'd keep her
head down. She was so good but she ate the treats faster than I'd anticipated and tried to poke her nose through the end of the purse. We were hysterical.
Thank God she doesn't bark. I just didn't want to board her!!!

Medgal07

Why did this make me SNORT!
lol.gif
I miss you Ladies so much. I must come back more often. I'll need to read back.. did anyone get those cream shadows? Why do I feel like they are too little too late. The Tom Ford versions are EVERYTHING for this Summer. I've been using them everyday. Summer Brides do not mess around. I completely skipped on Charlotte's version.
girlhaha.gif
Hey pretty lady!!!! I've missed you. You were the one who got me addicted to TF!!!! Yes---it is all your fault that I purchased the entire TF summer collection!!!
I picked up one of the CT cream shadows, Veruschka because I'm obsessed w/green eye shadow. I'm enjoying it but I do prefer the TF cream shadows as well as
the Armani Eye Tints much better.

Medgal07

I got my order yesterday - I love everything!! Nude Kate and Penelope pink are very similar, I'm not sure if I need both but I like them! I'm happy I ordered Lost cherry! I don't usually wear a bold lip but I can see myself wearing this in the summer! It reminds me a bit of Burmese kiss but it's less intense.
That's great Maggie---glad you're enjoying a bold lip.

Quote: Originally Posted by Alysse011

Y'all were so on point about the cream eyeshadows. I just went by Nordie's to buy a mascara and had a play with the new shadows...walked away with Marie Antoinette (and plans to go for Bette then Mona Lisa next!)
Awesome Alysse---I also need Bette in my life!!!